nobody sees mine. i only have one bad pair. i think a mouse chewed through them.

Best Answer

I'm like Dorianblue, I suppose. <br />
No one else really sees my undies, as I'm single.<br />
I have some "nice" underwear, but it is mostly just pretty. Not comfortable necessarily. (Saving it for when my fantasy husband materializes.)<br />
I have underwear that I wear until it gets full of holes and is so stretched out that it's falling off. Only then do I toss it. It's one of the ways that I manage not to spend much on clothes.

Best Answer

I guess I'm one of the few that don't wear my underwear for others to see. And I don't have good versus bad underwear.

Best Answer

I only have good underwear. Once an elastic goes or they ride up my butt, I throw them out. It's very cleansing. :o)

Best Answer

Nice avatar, by the way.

Best Answer

Thanks pooch.

Best Answer

About the only way that I would approve of bad underwear is that one does not have the means to afford to buy better ones...I am now financially in that position...but when I had money...I bought many pairs of nicer brands of underwear...now I have many pairs that I have not yet worn...and the only way I throw them out is when they get stains that won't wash out or holes in them...I say that I would probably throw out 35-40 pairs a year...

Best Answer

I agree with this...of course...not everyone sees things like you and I do...and there are many poor people who cannot afford to buy new underwear (or who have spare pairs)...

Best Answer

comfort..

Best Answer

Well.. I have to place to throw the bad underwear. I don't want to throw out the window! My oldest aunt usually burns old clothes to the family members but when she died 2 years ago, no one does that. Well, my new underwear are a lot but we just use certain quantity right?

Best Answer

but old undies are worn in and comfy

Best Answer

It's not that we want to see your underwear, but that we would like to see everybody IN their underwear.

Best Answer

I have a couple pairs of just shredded undies.......i refuse to give them up.

Best Answer

Let them GO!

Best Answer

I bought quite a few pairs of underwear when I had money and nicer brands were on sale...now that I'm broke...I have plenty of pairs that have not yet even been worn...so pairs that get holes in them or get stains that won't wash out get thrown out or used as rags (I'm a bachelor)...

Best Answer

Good work.

Best Answer

well my "bad" underwear isnt actually bad its actually sexy. I call it my "bad" underwear because I cant fit into it because I recently had a baby and I havent lost the weight yet.

Best Answer

For people like me, nobody WILL see whatever underwear I have on so it doesn't matter.

Best Answer

But do you feel nice in it?

Best Answer

I buy underwear for comfort. If it's not comfortable, it goes in the trash. So yes, yes I do.

Best Answer

I bought a whole bunch of pairs years ago when they were on sale...and I had money...I now have drawers full of them...and pretty much only throw them out if they get holes in them or get stains in them I can't wash out...the ones I usually buy don't wear out easily...so I don't often throw out underwear...but I will on occasion...I still have drawers full of clean white underwear that are new and have yet to be worn...I'm broke now...but wearing clean underwear in good state of repair is not a problem...

Best Answer