Christina33s Christina33s 41-45, F 12 Answers Oct 28, 2012 in Parenting & Family

type A they love drama.............

Best Answer

They want to be noticed or be popular.

Best Answer

I think its a self-induced delusionary state whereby the person effectively increases their seratonin by heightening their perceived social status. Or am i exaggerating its benefits?

Best Answer

Lol ,wow ..something to ponder on ..I like it !

Best Answer

demonstrative.. its their way of connecting to people .. but they never know that don't give any gap for others to connect.

Best Answer

I'd like to understand that too. Someone who has to have had what you've had but to the next level somehow. I had to get my gall bladder out and this lady tells me she did too but that hers came out with her son when she gave birth to him. Hahahaha wtf? Some people are idiots.

Best Answer

Too funny ..lol

Best Answer

not sure , i think they really want people to like them so much that they'll even go the extra mile and do that

Best Answer

I've never noticed that. I think you must be overstating the problem.

Best Answer

I knew a guy who wouldn't exaggerate--he would just outright lie. The irony is he lied so often that much of the time we absolutely knew he was lying. It was just sad. Why would he do this? Because he had an emotional wound where he didn't feel worthy, like he didn't merit our attention unless he was telling tales.

Best Answer

Aww! Sad!

Best Answer

Why are people so laid back, what's up with that type of personality?<br />
It's just a personality like any other, each one has their plus sides and down falls, there's nothing 'up with it'. it is what it is.

Best Answer

Thanks for your insight ...

Best Answer

Thanks for your sarcasm...

Best Answer