"Sorry so and so made an unfunny joke. Off with his head I suppose." "Oh you watched his movie, and thought it was bad? Well lets send him to the Sarlack pit straight away!" "Yeah, she is prettier than you. Guess we should go ahead and nail her to that cross." This is what you people sound like you blubbering baboons. Is it really too much to ask you just continue on with your own life for once?
sky12345 sky12345 18-21, M 6 Answers Feb 18 in Community

its a jocular overstatement, intended to soften or offset the negative statement that accompanies it. Calm down, fella

Best Answer

To feel powerful?

Best Answer

I often fantasize about feeding my father's corpse to my neighbor's dog. So what's the issue here?

Best Answer

You haven't met your father?

Best Answer

He died two hours ago.

Best Answer

psychopaths.

Best Answer

I disagree. I think lifeless idiots is the correct term.

Best Answer

i think they really are psychopathic, not in a derogatory manner, just that something is wrong with their mental process, and they ignore any kind of altruism. whether it can be corrected, i really dont think therapy helps at all. sucks for them.

Best Answer

what if we like the idea of death

Best Answer

Wouldn't it make more sense to wish it on someone you actually know, and hate for a legitimate reason? It's not healthy thinking, but it makes a hell of a lot more sense!

Best Answer

you don't need to hate them, and you can still get to know them either while they're dying or after

Best Answer