they should be because they're probably the ones trying to take away a redneck's second amendment rights.<br />
I firmly believe that people should be able to have a way to protect themselves, otherwise if they ban guns there will always be a black market and the hooligans will be able to get them some way some how.<br />
we all know how well banning alcohol went. there are enough restrictions on firearms that are apparently difficult to enforce.<br />
you send your kids out into a dangerous world and you allow them to drive a car. I mean in the grand scheme of things guns aren't as bad as paranoid left-wingers make them seem. <br />
Let's try teaching knowledge about the inanimate ob<x>ject not stupid reasons to fear it.

Best Answer

well put

Best Answer

Because people link firearms to crimes, when the crimes where the peoples fault, not the firearms.

Best Answer

Because they are so potentially deadly and people don't always treat them with the respect that they deserve.

Best Answer

I could say the same for the item in your profile pic.

Best Answer

It's really not that many people...

Best Answer

The firearm NEVER hurt anyone. It was the person squeezing the trigger that did

Best Answer

because people use them to hurt others

Best Answer

I think the bad press does it. A lot of time, they may have never owned one.

Best Answer

Not me!

Best Answer

i've never touched a firearm..personally the only way i'd be frightened of one is if someone was pointing it at me..it's not the gun ...it's the idiot behind the gun i'd be scared of.

Best Answer

you have never had the opportunity to handle one or never wanted to?

Best Answer

I 've shot a few guns in my life time. However, I recently shot 270 rifle and the scope hit me right in the forehead.

Best Answer

ouch...sorry....someone should have told you about eye relief. It smarts.

Best Answer

I didn't even have my eye that close to the scope. I was using the hood of my trust for stabilty and I think I may have ease off just a tad and "Bam"!

Best Answer