Sometimes it can be hormonal or chemical. Being depressive can become a sort of habit. But usually there is a reason that it all started.

Best Answer

evolutionarily it seems to be to kill off group outsiders/low ranking ones to get resources to the strongest animals. (chimps very low on the ranking or out of the group are depressed and shut down part of their immune systems. they also die earlier. ) these days it seems to be for the evolution of the profit of pharma companies (while i certainly don't deny short term benefits of drug taking during depressions... even alcohol may be for self medication and cigarettes most certainly are...).

Best Answer

oh right... and that system gets out of balance... it's something we have gone haywire...

Best Answer

It IS posssible to suffer from a chemical imbalance. That's basically what hormonal fluctuations like pms and postpartum depression ARE, for just two examples.

Best Answer

how ya feel about yourself do you measure up yo your own standards maybe your life isnt what ya want it to be time to work on making it what ya want and expect hard work courage willing to fail its hard but youll never be satisfied until you give it your best shot

Best Answer

Chemical imbalance?

Best Answer

i think this could be my problem

Best Answer

Clinical depression is a miserable malady, wrecks lives hard to live with. You must be talking about the blues, every one has them at some time

Best Answer

There`re reasons, the samll thing that we choose not to deal with accumulate by time and leave us troubled till we open the book of the past and deal with things we choose to forget

Best Answer

thats how it works

Best Answer

there's always a reason...it just may not be very evident in the beginning.

Best Answer

true , but i know that I feel depressed at times for no reason , i get depressed for the sake of it.

Best Answer

then if you have nothing triggering it...maybe it's a chemical imbalance. there's diff types of depressions...situational, chemical... try going outside and getting some sun light and fresh air. I make myself exercise when I feel depressed...mine is chemical.

Best Answer