When I refer to plus size Iam referring to the size of clothing, I believe that plus size in considered size 14 up....
LucyJessie LucyJessie 22-25, F 29 Answers Nov 1, 2012 in Hobbies

The only thing that i've seen that makes plus size girls seem unattractive is when they wear too little clothes that are too small for them. I understand they wanna look and feel sexy but it's just unflattering and gives the wrong impression. A plus size girl however wearing something that fits and leaves something to the imagination can often be the most beautiful girl in the room. :)

Best Answer

I don't think dressing like a ho looks nice on anyone personally, a little bit of skin is ok but leaving something to the imagination is better. In particular when larger women dress like this and the clothes are clearly too small for them, they become the butt of some very cruel jokes, i've heard alot of guys being very nasty about this which cannot be good for anyone's self esteem. Wheater their big or not a girl should respect herself.

Best Answer

I am one of those Plus Sized Girls that is very much appreciated. My man likes the way I look period. It's not couched in the special language that people use, "...even though you're heavy, you are very pretty. Or she's sexy even though she's fat." It's like fat is a disability or a wart. <br />
Part of what makes me attractive to him is my shape, an how my weight is distributed. He loves how I look. Now for me, weight will always play a part in my self esteem. I think that women with thick thighs and hips, rounded bellys, and big chested are beautiful. It's important that big girls maintain excellent grooming habits and wear flattering clothes (or at least clothes that aren't too tight.)

Best Answer

I tend to write the way that I speak. I would say that sentence out loud in just that way. You may not like the way that I write. I really don't care. I make mistakes all the time. You may keep a tally of my grammatical, spelling and punctuation errors to yourself.

Best Answer

Like plus sized girls?? I LOVE plus sized girls!! I'd much rather feel the nice, soft flesh when I'm holding her as opposed to a bag of bones! Plus sized girls are no more attractive or unattractive than skinny girls. I totally depends on the person.

Best Answer

I love plus sized girls - even plus plus plus! They have healthy appetites for every aspect of life - including sexual appetites. So long as the girl keeps herself clean and healthy, her size is not an issue at all. In fact, each little roll and crevice is a new place to fit in, touch, and explore.

Best Answer

I think that probably just as many men like cuddly girls as do skinny girls. My limited experience of older men is that they do tend to go for more curvy ladies but It's each to their own.

Best Answer

Not in my experience.

Best Answer

have you had an experience with every single man in the world?

Best Answer

Did I imply that?

Best Answer

I guess not. I'm sorry. But there are guys and girls out there who like plus size.

Best Answer

It depends on how 'plus-sized.' Fashion leaders don't really lead what people know to be within a healthy range; they have some influence - but there is such a thing as common sense.

Best Answer

Why does conceptual seem to know of every fetish around ?

Best Answer

It's because he is quite sophisticated and a man of the world

Best Answer

Some guys do like them. There are even BBW **** sites for men with such preferences.

Best Answer

everybody has different taste so to each his own

Best Answer

I don't agree with this. I was attracted to chubby guys before. It depends on many aspects.

Best Answer

There is nothing to agree or disagree with, it's not a statement it's a question. To which you have answered with your opinion

Best Answer

Oh right.

Best Answer

Are you serious? There is no "Plus Size". Why does everyone feel that looks even matter? You can be the most sexy woman in the world, but act like a total *****. Who would want to be with someone like that? Not me. Sure it would be nice to have a cute girlfriend, but it would be even better to have someone to really talk to.<br />
And yes, lots of guys like"Plus Size" girls. It just depends on the culture.

Best Answer

Yes I am serious. You feel as though there is no such thing as plus size. However there are women that view themselves as such. Not in a bad way but in a very proud way. Not everyone feels as though looks matter that has been made very clear. You happen to be part of a large group that feels that personality and attitude matter more.

Best Answer

We're conditioned since we were kids to believe only attractive girls are good, source Disney Movies: the princess was pretty and wonderful so the prince chose her, everyone that is ugly is horrible and mean.

Best Answer

What does that mean anyway? Plus size? Who the heck cares what "size" they are. I mean, come on, there's beauty within all of us. If people would rather see "unattractive," they are only hurting themselves and cutting off a part of their experience.

Best Answer

People care trust me. I realize that it's not an adult or mature feeling but people express it in everyday life. I feel it's a legit question, considering the times we live in. When everything you hear or see on t.v.promotes thin as sexy

Best Answer

I understand it is a legit question just because television and the movies have this notion of thin. To me, thin is unattractive. Where's the substance? Real men like curves.

Best Answer

To which I agree, however when a young girl sees nothing but skinny thin women on t.v. in magazines and she looks nothing like that then size wise, she begins to wonder. It is a natural thing. I was wonder them same because at some point in most ppls lives they deal with insecurities wheather it be long term or for a brief moment

Best Answer

Agreed. It is hard to see yourself as perfect when so many others are saying otherwise. What I'd like to suggest is that when people talk about what they consider other people's insecurities, they are really talking about their own insecurities and being able to point it out in someone else just makes them feel better. It really has nothing to do with the other person. I do understand you can take it personally, as we all do, but you are your own best judge. I can assure you, however, that men are attracted to plus-size women. I have discovered in my dating life that the plus-size woman can have more heart, more understanding and more depth than those who try to model themselves on TV and magazines.

Best Answer

Oh yes we like to snuggle up to.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

When it comes down to it, weight shouldn't be the question. It should be about if the girl is faithful, honest, loving, caring, ect. Because the right person won't care about looks, he'll only care if your worthy enough to spend the rest of his life with.

Best Answer

yes some guys o like plus size girls compared to a skinny one

Best Answer

Yes there are a group of men designated as chubby chasers. I find skinny girls rather repulsive as they look like starved grey hounds because I can see every bone in there body. I like cubby, plump and thick women. Not so much of the Morbidly obese, there is nothing wrong with being a healthy weight, but when you hit 300 lbs that's a little scarry

Best Answer

People are really stupid in America(mostly) because they are really closed minded about the diversity of beauty<br />
They should be over this by now? America is ba<x>sed off diversity so I don't know how people could live so blindly.. and people say there should be A,B,C and D going on with you or you're not attractive, which is not true. Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes no matter what ignorant people say. If you can't recognize that a lot of country's (especially America) have diversity then there's something wrong. <br />
Yes some guys like plus size girls. A lot of guys like boobs and butts... But some guys want boobs and butts with a skinny skinny waist.. But.. The last time I saw a girl with bigs boobs, big butt and a tiny waist wassss... Never.. It's very unlikely, and they just need to learn how to take a hint.

Best Answer

I've lived in places where guys make fun of girls if they aren't plus size.

Best Answer