chosenangel16 chosenangel16 13-15 15 Answers May 18, 2012

I am a woman and I don't find fat girls attractive. They look like gluttons (and that's a sin). I find them visually unappealing. If I was a guy, I wouldn't be able to perform s@xually. Further, people shouldn't eat so much when there are people starving in parts of the world. A little chubby or chunky is okay but fat as in 200 pounds, NO.

Best Answer

Did you ever stop to think that some people have a problem with there metabolism and that is not there fault.
I would like to know how being a glutton is a sin did you ever stop to think that there are a lot of gluttons out there and it has nothing to do with eating.

Best Answer

I'm definitely not saying it's always their fault but to answer the question, I don't find them attractive. I can't lie and say that they are when they're not.

Best Answer

...i'm sorry, "problem with their metabolism"? just eat less & exercise more.

Best Answer

well you are very wrong because people might have health issues that caused them to be overweight and as far as im concerned starving yourself to be skinny is just plain out ugly and since you want to get into biibical standards doesnt god make people all shapes and sizes oh okay good day

Best Answer

God made people a healthy size. They worked all day and walked a lot. A lot of them were nomads.
I consider too skinny ugly as well. You should be a healthy weight. You can tell when a body is starving. Don't say I'm wrong because there are no wrongs or rights in a debate, only differences in opinion.
God did not make people of all shapes, colors and sizes. God made people with glowing brown skin, a healthy size for women, muscular shape for the men and they were not too tall--only satan's creations were tall.

Best Answer

cuz people are close minded and blinded by society and what is socially acceptable...i think everyone should be accepted....i struggle with obesity and get really upset even though i dont show it anymore, when people laugh or stare...its not easy being fat and its hard to lose it...if u dont know what its like...then shut the *** up and let people live how they want...

Best Answer

some do, some don't - it's all about personal taste. there is no "why". & i don't find fat people attractive. i can't be attracted physically to an overweight guy, but i see plenty of chubby girls that i think are gorgeous (i'm not attracted to them though coz i'm straight!). my bro loves girls with a little bit of extra weight on them. my boyfriend doesn't. *shrugs*

Best Answer

I feel a lot of people are unatractive but not all fat women, I see it instead.

Best Answer

They don't want to be seen with a really fat person thinking others will judge them for doing that.<br />
The reality is you can be any weight you choose. If you stay really big then you may have to accept the consequences of not being all that popular. I am not saying you can't be happy and have lots of friends, but your potiential in this crazy world is deminished. It really is your choice as how you want to be recieved by others. <br />
Also if you are big as a young person you will never feel you can be smaller as an adult. <br />
You might not get jobs or relationships you would want.

Best Answer

I have no idea what a "gurl" is, but as far as I have found when people grow up and turn into adults they have a more mature outlook on life and don't generalize people as FAT or THIN.

Best Answer

I have seen unattractive over weight women and knock out gorgeous over weight<br />
women.<br />
I would rather take out a women that is over weight than one that is so skinny that<br />
you can see every bone in her body.

Best Answer

awsome this is going to be my best answer!!

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

Everyone has a different idea about what is attractive. There are a lot of people who think extra weight is pleasing.

Best Answer

Extra weight, yes, fat no. Not pleasing.

Best Answer

Not all people feel that way, i think it also depends on how big someone is.

Best Answer

Some ones idea of fat could be some one else's idea of beauty. Not every ones a size 0

Best Answer

I don't. I think they're beautiful... curvy and soft and thick.

Best Answer

Unhealthy. Feels like you're dating french fries.

Best Answer

thats not true!!! im big and i am very healthy at all times

Best Answer

I would totally date you.

Best Answer

sure....??

Best Answer

&gt;////////////////&lt;

Best Answer