I do not see the point in that. I don't want to hear your sweet nothings. Wouldn't it be so awkward if I was the only person who felt this way about bullshit compliments? :|
Friability Friability 18-21 11 Answers Jan 7 in Food

Though I know people do give false compliments, would you say you know when they are genuine?

Best Answer

I believe I can usually tell when a compliment is genuine. I'm not so cynical that I think everyone is constantly bullshiting me.

Best Answer

Lol societal niceties help keep the wheels greased.

Best Answer

Flattery still works, even if you know its just flattery.

Best Answer

Now that was absolutely beautiful"!!!

Best Answer

That is why many have Multiple Accounts. On one they are EVERYBODIES Friend. On the Other they are a TOTAL A$$ HOLE . :)

Best Answer

That is a most insightful question!

Best Answer

you're not inside someone else's head to know what they're thinking or feeling at any given time; you know, there are good decent people around here who care.

Best Answer

I don't. I don't tell people that stuff at all. I don't understand it.. I guess to brighten someone's day up.. but there are a million other ways to do it.

Best Answer

Just because you think the compliment is bullshit does not mean the person who is giving it feels the same.

Best Answer

I'm aware of that, but sometimes it's obvious when someone is blatantly telling you a "nice" lie.

Best Answer

How is it obvious? How do you know what some one else is thinking? If you are talking about a backhanded compliment, well, those are not bullshit compliments. They are insults lol

Best Answer

I think some people cannot see the difference between a real compliment and a bullshit one. *gasp*

Best Answer