college101 college101 31-35, F 18 Answers Dec 31, 2009

there are different kinds of loneliness. I am HARDLY EVER lonely in a physical way but OFTEN lonely in other ways.

Best Answer

I'm the opposite... I'm ALWAYS lonely in physical ways, but NEVER lonely in other ways (kind of like a Nun and/or Monk).

Best Answer

Amen to that, sista

Best Answer

This is a great question and observation 1. Marriage fills up the loneliness in hearts of people longing for love, how ever they forget to keep the flame kindled and get comfortable and the fires of love turn to smoke, Single people want the flames and dont know of whats involved in keeping the fire going 2. To protect and be cared for: Often People have a protection shield around them, especially females, once married. Women are at a greater risk when single, of being robbed, raped, teased etc. Once a woman gets married she feels secure in the arms of her man. Men on the other hand, feel wanted by a woman. however once they are together they realize that the security is not as great or different as the security of being single they are actually more vulnerable 3. For Satisfaction, Pleasure and Security: A lot of people feel complete on getting married. They are satisfied and enjoy pleasures of life mentally, physically and sexually. There is a feeling of security amongst both partners mentally and financially, where both the partners can share their assets during difficult financial conditions. this is anothr common error in judgement, married couples realize after the fact they would be weathy and inherantly more stable in thier own careers . 5. To escape Isolation: a lot of people feel lonely if they are single. After a days work when you are back to a home where there is nobody for you, that makes you feel isolated. Isolation is a major cause of heavy smoking and drinking. Isolated or singles tend to look older than their age. however once married they find that the stress of a family and the responsibilities that come with it equally age you and you are having less fun6. To share responsibilities: Any person in this society is loaded with a lot of responsibilities where he/she cannot take it on his/her shoulders alone, so he/she needs a partner with whom h/she can share all his/her physical and mental responsibilities, and married couples also find out that most partners really are not that supportive of thier responsibilites or physicsl ailments, it all fun till afer the honeymoon.

Best Answer

[22-25 - M]<br />
Posted Dec 31st, 2009 at 5:35AM<br />
People need a 'LIFE', romance is Not life, I believe what we contribute to the world at large is Life, the family/partner should be there to support us, same as we should support them in their Life, people who don't contribute to the good of the world will be lonely even if they are in a 'relationship' cos deep in our spirit we all want to contribute to make the world a better place. So I guess we need to develop a relationship with the world and contribute all we can otherwise we will certainly be lonely and have no peace. Sorry, just my goofy thoughts.

Best Answer

I would say it's not a relationship that is wanted,it is wanting to feel loved that is the real ob<x>jective.<br />
and feeling like they cannot feel good without the affections of another person. such thinking possibly rooted from insecurity. I would say lots of teenager think this way.<br />
and whom ever thinks like this,can't really love themselves if they think they NEED to be in a relationship to not feel lonely. because you can feel just as loved if you have close and real friends. from family too!

Best Answer

If you feel lonely in a relationship then you are in the wrong relationship.

Best Answer

Let's google it out, I am searching the same question without answers.

Best Answer

People tend to engage in wishful thinking, which is why people seem to long for some ideal relationship instead of learning to enjoy their own company.

Best Answer

Jah mon I be sayin dat but dis people don be listnin

Best Answer

Thank you Thank you Thank you ...Where do I send the flowers you earned em with that question

Best Answer

Because they are insecure about being alone. If you feel comfortable with taking care of yourself and not worrying about not being in a relationship then your fine. Some women like someone with them while others are fine being on their own without a significant other. Take it from someone who has been solo and okay with it. At the end of the day it's your life and decision to make. No one can force you to be with someone if that is not what you want.

Best Answer