IvyRed15 IvyRed15 16-17, F 12 Answers Feb 19 in Community

I need my Hamburger and Bacon.

Best Answer

Cows are misunderstood? They are such complex steaks, er, creatures

Best Answer

This is like the sweetest question I've ever seen.

Best Answer

I made this pulled pork last week that was so delicious!

Best Answer

Yummmmm!!!!! Beef and pork is sooooooooooooo yummmmy!!!! Are you a vegetarian/vegan?

Best Answer

Taste great.

Best Answer

So we can eat them silly...Mmmm --steak, bacon.

Best Answer

I like meat but torturing them before killing them... There's no need. They should be treated right and then quickly and painlessly killed.

Best Answer

I see you are very compassionate person.... :)

Best Answer

Aw, you and your big heart...

Best Answer

..What? Is this what happens when PETA brainwashes someone?

Best Answer

Well when I'm on WSHH and there's a new animal cruelty video, I tend to get a little emotional. These animals don't deserve to be tortured this way. If you don't feel something watching these things then you're a heartless piece of ****. PETA has definitely 'brainwashed' me.

Best Answer

"People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals puts to sleep an estimated 2,000 dogs and cats each year, a new report finds.

The New York Times found that the animal rights group kills far more each year than it places for adoption. Last year, only 19 were adopted from its shelter; the year before, it was 24."
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/8/peta-kills-2000-dogs-and-cats-each-year-report/#ixzz2tnghFjlL

Best Answer

I don't like the death of any animal but when they're killed swiftly and not tortured continuously I feel better about it. I'm talking about how cows, chickens, and pigs all get tortured in numerous ways before being mercilessly killed.

Best Answer

Those are a minority of cases.

Best Answer

Do you know how chickens are killed before processing? It's definitely not a minority. It's the majority of these animals in big companies that produce these meats. Walmart and DiGornio have both been exposed and now today Idaho companies. I know there are tonssss more but it would break my heart completely to watch.

Best Answer

Links?

Best Answer

Um, it's WSHH. I'll try to find the names for them so you can put them in the search engine.

Best Answer

WorldstarHipHop?

Best Answer

Yes, WorldStar Hip Hop.

Best Answer
Best Answer
Best Answer

While I find such actions deplorable as well..the source must be considered..it is a self-interested source (both financially and philosophically)..so it finds the most extreme videos it can to disturb viewers. While I don't doubt that happens, I don't believe such actions are as widespread as those videos would have viewers believe. And, let me be clear, I abhor when animals are treated that way as well..to treat an animal in such a fashion suggests a far deeper psychological problem going on with those who are doing the abusing.

Best Answer

They taste good.

Best Answer