BrighterDaze BrighterDaze 18-21, F 9 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Hobbies

I live in Canada and work in the USA.. I can honestly say that I have always had the best reception from my US counterparts.... We are very fortunate to have a strong business and military ally south of our border... So i';m not sure where you have drawn your opinion from.....

Best Answer

Some make fun and tease Canadians for their slang, but Canadians send it right back. I've worked with many Canadians for years and they are polite and very professional. They love to travel and support the US economy. I'm sure you've got it all wrong.

Best Answer

I hope they don't do that , I never heard anyone talk about them

Best Answer

Canadians are very sexist against men, the feminist government has even outlawed free speech of men. Canadians are way too socialist, and that French thing is nuts.<br />
A few years ago the Kanuckistan Government published a hate list of American Internet blogs and web sites that they demanded to be shut down because they advocated for the rights of men. Free speech is legal in the US so the anti-men hate campaign of the Misandry of Kanuckistan failed to silence American men.

Best Answer

What's this 'bout? Eh?

Best Answer