Auror Auror 31-35, F 12 Answers May 16, 2010

I think it depends on the person and where they are at. Happier people don't seem to mind as much and those who are not so much so.

I have always wondered if somehow the person felt they were being made wrong somehow - or may be scared or nervous at possibly not knowing the answer!

Best Answer

because some don't make sence. some are chopped short and you don't have a clue what they are asking.and some braineax want to show off what they know educated pomus *****

Best Answer

I can only speak for myself. I don't intentionally set out to irritate people, but I usually opt for the funny response, versus the serious one and sometimes people take that as insulting or offensive.

Best Answer

DAMN THIS QUESTION IRRITATES ME!!!!!!!!

J/K --- I believe it is not the question that causes irritation within someone - it is something within the individual that causes it. Since we are all different, it is a hard thing to define.

Best Answer

It depends on the question. "Are you done yet?" Usually irritates me.

Best Answer

I can't speak for anyone else, but this particular question has me seeing red. I'm furious! Just furious, I tell ya!

Best Answer

What exactly are you insinuating??

Best Answer