I don't get it. If I'm not going anywhere or doing anything, why get dressed? Even if someone comes to the door and sees that I'm still in pajamas, I don't care. I'm relaxing. What's the big deal?
duClo duClo 18-21, T 23 Answers Aug 21, 2012 in Hobbies

They figure you didn't brush your teeth.<br />
heh heh.<br />
I think your pajamas are wonderful! You rock those jammies all day! Yeah! WOrk it!

Best Answer

No idea. Most people don't say anything when I answer the door in my underwear and just walk away

Best Answer

Hahaha! xD

Best Answer

Ty for ba :)

Best Answer

You're welcome!

Best Answer

I'm with you been in mine all day long and don't care who knows it.......Like you said sometimes it's just nice to hang around in your PJ's and have a movie day.<br />
In the south they look down on you if you sleep pass 7:00am

Best Answer

Who cares what they think. Im a PJ girl too, I love it. I sometimes drive my son to school in my PJ's. LOL

Best Answer

my daughters love to do that on a Sunday, and it's cool..........

Best Answer

It's just frustration at having a wasted day. We all do this sometimes. You can avoid this by simply accomplishing anything, no matter how small.

Best Answer

I actually wear nothing at all when I'm at home. So you're one step ahead on me by wearing PJs.

Best Answer

If they are good PJ's get the best you can out of them, no point sleeping with all that great PJ stuff going on. Enjoy honey, you will have to get dressed all too soon and then the moment is gone.

Best Answer

whoever they are should learn to just not come to your house when you are relaxing!!! i stay in pjs all weekend if i am not doing anything. shower and get right back in pjs. i go to midnight movies in pjs. and even went to walmart once when i was sick and didnt feel like changing. <br />
you go girl. dont worry if they get mad. keep those pjs on forever!!

Best Answer

Jealousy

Best Answer

I don't really understand it myself.

Best Answer

I understand, I usually avoid people for days like that. Nowhere to go and nothing to do and no money to waste gas :p

Best Answer

i wouldnt get mad at you but i would dress every day just in case i want to go out i wont say oh then i have to get dressed i wont bother. plus if someone came to take you out you would be ready. its a matter of spirit. ive been in pajamas all day before and i think its better to get dressed. but what you do is none of my business.

Best Answer

I've experienced the same anger<br />
but it's not really anger. It's frustration and worry but expressed poorly on their part<br />
because it implies that you've given up that you've got nothing to do that there's nothing you want to do. It means you've completely given up on spontaneity and the possibiltiy of fun, or even necessity.

Best Answer

I find that funny that all those things are implied by wearing pajamas all day. xD I just like to relax, have a day where I don't have to get up and do anything, or worry about anything. I'm not giving up on fun, good Lord.

Best Answer

if it's one day in a while, then fine. I guess the difference is if it's every day.

Best Answer

No biggie ..

Best Answer

and it saves on laundry!

Best Answer