Riderz4Christ Riderz4Christ 31-35, M 22 Answers Oct 4, 2012 in Community

I don't think people get offended so much as they get weary. At this point in history everyone has heard of Jesus Christ. I'm a believer but not religious, and I have friends that never stop talking about Jesus, and after a while you get weary and wish there was another subject.

Best Answer

Ignorance, they do not hear what you say, they hear what they think you are saying. And that is usually filled with presumptions, stereotypes and lack of knowing, or wanting to know, what you are talking about. It is not only with christ, or religion, it goes for a lot of subject.<br />
Never mind the spelling, you make yourself understood, and that is what counts.

Best Answer

thank u

Best Answer

Everybody get offended when someone say bad or wrong things about their religious beliefs. no one should offend others about their religious beliefs even they don't believe in the same thing.

Best Answer

amen but im not even religious

Best Answer

It depends on how you talk to them about Christ. I think everybody would get offended if somebody straight up tells them: "Give your life to Jesus or burn in hell for all eternity."

Best Answer

i have never done that im very open minded i accept people as they are no one is perfect

Best Answer

I see, but do you also accept people if their actions do not correspond to your religious values?

Best Answer

ofcourse i do i have never ever pushed anyone away no matter what they belive in i accept people once again as they are

Best Answer

Well, that's good to hear. However, religion is a sensitive and private matter for most people, and that, my fellow Rider, is another reason why one would react in such a matter.

Best Answer

true thank u for ur time friend i hope u have a great day

Best Answer

Ride hard or stay at home, my friend. Maybe we'll chat some more later, if you are up to it.

Best Answer

anytime friend add me if u can pls my comp is acting i would love to caht with u later if u are okay with that friend

Best Answer

Ehm... Relation to my reply?

Best Answer

Everyone is not a believer, and instead of ignoring what you have to say about the Almighty, they prefer to leave rude comments to display their hatred! I would love to know why they get offended as well; they could easily choose to be mature about the subject and respect the poster; in-spite of what their beliefs are. We are all connected on a human level, so if nothing else, we should get along ba<x>sed on what we do have in common.

Best Answer

Everyone on the site isn't Christian. Some posters address their questions assuming everyone is. I personally don't take offense, I just move to the next question. There are plenty here to answer.

Best Answer

simply because it's about faith and belief.. it would be very frustrating if someone told you that your faith is unreliable and untrue. I mean, faith is one of the things that keep us and our lives together.

Best Answer

Depends How and Where . Like you cant stand in a middle of a Shopping Center and And Preach about Him because People are shoppinng and dont care , if you want to preach Christ You go to a Church or A group where people actually wanna learn it . <br />
Good Luck :)<br />
Btw Im muslim and i never get offended but people see it in a different way if you know what i mean :)

Best Answer

thats cool i dont preach just asking by the way i have read the koran as well

Best Answer

As you know from reading your bible, there are two spirits in the world. One is with Christ...the other...

Best Answer

okay whats the other?

Best Answer

Isn't.

Best Answer

People don't usually get 'offended' ... just 'annoyed'.

Best Answer

true but why is it they talk about sex like no tomorrow and people are supposed to be okay with that?

Best Answer

People on EP seem to be annoyed by 'sex talk' as well and continually refer to the 'perverts'.

Best Answer

true alot of them

Best Answer

their guilty conscience.

Best Answer

amen

Best Answer