i think ur right, i work with them and have met many. they're in the spot light so it's like people just want to peek. personally i could care less, i know many non celeb women that look much better, like my girl overseas. i did get a kick off of gw bush' oldest daughter getting caught giving oral on that hidden cam. hell i had to watch it three times, she gave good head too. i couldn't stand her dad so that made it better.

Best Answer

I've worked with a lot of celebrities too. That could be key - that the more you're around them, the less it matters to you. :)

Best Answer

Because they're the 1% that the public has come to worship.<br />
If your a 99% they could give a ****.

Best Answer

I guess I'm just not enough of the flock to care. I don't give a flock about celebrity status. :)

Best Answer

curiosity? late night fap session? curiosity?

Best Answer

for some reason, average people don't think of celebrities as real people. in their minds they're gods and goddesses or something like that. <br />
personally i wouldn't give even a sixteenth of the celebrities a second look. call me old fashioned, but they don't leave much to the imagination anymore.

Best Answer

People have a lot of pent up sexual energy inside them. It's normal.

Best Answer

Yes but most of the time, the girl next door or the lady who staffs the local pharmacy or whatever has better bodies than the celebrity, yet people fawn.

Best Answer

I guess I don't know then. I've never been prone to celebrity worship myself.

Best Answer

Hmmmm i dont know why i do that

Best Answer

Most of the time, the girl next door or the lady who staffs the local pharmacy or whatever has better bodies than the celebrity, yet people fawn.

Best Answer

The only reason I'd get worked up about a naked celebrity picture would be if I had a child and the celebrity was their "role model/idol" and I found out that the celebrity had some very bad habits that I don't want my child to think is ok because they see someone think think highly of doing it. <br />
Otherwise, I don't really care. I don't watch T.V., read the newspaper or magazines. They are people just like anyone else, they are not gods and goddesses they are just people.

Best Answer