*Stares @ Caitlin Star*

Best Answer

People are closed minded to country music. Too bad because there is some great stuff in that genre. I think its kinda funny actually...especially the hipsters who hate country exceptJohnny Cash..Uhh what? LMAO

Best Answer

Because the two don't belong in the same sentence.

Best Answer

maybe theyve never taken the time to listen to it., but they dont know what they are missing,i do !

Best Answer

'Cause the fact that you listen to country music means that you're cheerful,nice with always a smile on your face (in their opinion of course),but the fact that you listen to rock music means that you're dark,spooky and hate everybody(in their opinion again),so they get confused about who you really are and while they think of that their faces get that "focusing"look which for most of people is....staring!

Best Answer

haha that weird thing is i am nice and cheerful but at the same time i am VERY dark

Best Answer

I was never into 'popular' music as a youngster. I liked a few bands such as Genesis and the Moody Blues, that were not really mainstream 'pop'. <br />
I had to wait about 15 years more until Brian Eno et al started creating ambient music to find some stuff that I REALLY liked!

Best Answer

they are allergic...

Best Answer