Without evil people there would be no balance, so there's a purpose I exist.
GrumpyMe GrumpyMe 22-25, F 12 Answers Feb 28 in Community

it doesn't matter who gives up on you; as long as you don't give up on yourself. and your purpose is greater than just being a doormat for someone else.

Best Answer

Ok, this is not really enough information. I don't know why people give up on you, it likely has to do with the sort of person you are and they don't want to waste their valuable time on you. As for Evil being a reason to exist this is completely flawed. First Evil does not exist in nature, it is not a real thing, a wolf eats a rabbit, not because it is evil, but because that is what wolfs do. Evil is ONLY created by religion, the idea of evil keeps people attending church plain and simple. As for being " BAD" this is always a choice. I suggest that if you think you are evil, you are likely bad and making bad choices and treating others in bad ways. It is always a choice to act in a different way.

Best Answer

everyone's a loser-just look close...think your own thoughts and don't spend time thinking about what anyone else wants you to do-accept responsibility for your own condition and stop the needless self criticizing that started your bullshit in the first place

Best Answer

My bullshit, thanks

Best Answer

As long as you don't give up on yourself no one else matters

Best Answer

Evil is subjective.

Best Answer

It seems its objective here where I live, everyone's like why would you try to understand a criminals? *sighs*

Best Answer

:/

Best Answer

Hey don't get me wrong I love criminology -O-

Best Answer

I like stealing.

People don't miss a lot of things, anyways.

Best Answer

O_O

Best Answer

>:D

Best Answer

Alright

Best Answer

You'd help me?

Best Answer

Ok

Best Answer

Somehow this sounds like a lie -_-"

Best Answer

'Snot a lie.

Best Answer