peza peza 46-50, M 13 Answers Apr 15 in Health

Because it feels good to have the sun and the wind touching your skin!

Best Answer

I think in order to answer your question you need to get naked and spend a week in a nudist resort.

Best Answer

I would sooner chop my bollocks off.

Best Answer

They want to be nakey with a bunch of other folks...I suppose.

Best Answer

Why ?

Best Answer

No idea. :D

Best Answer

Because it is a great experience.

Best Answer

Why ?

Best Answer

Going nude in a social setting is very pleasant and freeing. Also, to my experience, most people are much nicer and less pretentious when their genitals are in plain view. There's a lot more which I could say, but that get its, I think.

Best Answer

Couldn't find the right size in the swimming suit shop.

Best Answer

Perves. If they weren't they would just stay home and be nude.

Best Answer

The extreme relaxation is worth it. Being naked only feels odd for the first five seconds. Everyone is polite and well behaved. The hardest part is getting dressed when it's time to leave.

Best Answer

I agree with the relaxation part.Being able to lounge naked by the pool is wonderful.We pitch a tent at the nudist and clothing optional venues we visit.It is so nice not having to put pants on if you need to leave the tent in the middle of the night.I really enjoy my naked time in the sunshine.

Best Answer

Lack of a proper wardrobe.

Best Answer

For indecisive people it's a no brainer: no pressure to pick out today's outfit! :P

Best Answer