because people fear what they don't understand. nothing is very hard to understand for others. tell your gpa to keep on voicing his opinions. what are they going to do? talk about it? no matter what belief system/mindset you have every right. :)

Best Answer

There are extremists out there on both sides that are equally annoying. Btw, atheist here.

Best Answer

Because they feel threatened by people who don't believe or who question God and religion.

Best Answer

I don't hate atheists

Best Answer

we're a minority

Best Answer

I think people hate any group because they hear that they're evil and focus only on the bad and loud members of a group, rather than looking at them as a whole

Best Answer

its a waste of time arguing with people who think they know it all

Best Answer

because people are CLOSEminded and dont get the belief is never something you KNOW but something you BELIEVE in. so theres really no point on arguing about it. even though in my oponion god does not exist. i would never hate on a believer though. to believe in 'god' helps a lot of people through hard situations and brings people closer. thats beautiful. but me personally i dont need it.

Best Answer

0.o Because people are all the same and all hate each other... o.0 And trying to blab off your opinion as though it's fact gets on peoples nerves..

Best Answer

Are you a christian? It seems you have gotten offended

Best Answer

??? o.0

Best Answer

Just asking, it seems like you're defending her, that's why I asked

Best Answer

o.0 The answer I gave can apply to any situation. If a Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, Muslim believer etc... Asked why do atheists hate said belief system. But proceeded to reveal that the person in discussion discredited the atheists belief system as though it were simply fact the answer I gave would still apply to that situation as it's generalism on peoples behavior.

Best Answer

I respect.

Best Answer