BlackSuperman BlackSuperman 36-40, M 20 Answers May 19, 2012

ive heard way worse things about Muslims, personally i do not like to stereotype people

Best Answer

i love both <3

Best Answer

Political correctness, although Jew hating seems to be making a comeback amid the crowd that vehemently defends Muslims, I'm critical of Islam but I try not to get in anyone's face about it. (try..........)

There seems to be a lot of sharply pointed religious questions today. I asked the same question with different words.

Best Answer

Are you critical of the Jewish creed too?

Best Answer

No. Although I take issue with a lot that's written in the Talmud. Some of the things that are justified and rationalized in the old testament I just don't understand.

Best Answer

All this division... Religion is such a terrible thing. I can't believe this is what God wanted.

Best Answer

PC, thank you very much.

BTW, Christians don't hate Christmas or Muslims.

Best Answer

Fear. Pure unadulterated fear.

Best Answer

Really ?

Best Answer

I like your flight attendant look. It makes me wet

Best Answer

Really ?

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Are you serious? Seriously...are you SERIOUS?

Best Answer

Coz Christians will take all the mockery against themselves and do nothing(decency) while muslims would declare a war against them(dangerous).. xD

Best Answer

Are you kidding me? Is this even a serious question? There is so much negativity said to and about muslims by ppl who know NOTHING about Islam that its a shame, maybe, maybe YOU dont notice b/c your not muslim? The current trend seems to be that its OK to say mean things or make ugly jokes about muslims, in the very same way it used to be OK to say mean things or make ugly jokes about blacks. I could say I dont think people are really racist against blacks they are just putting on ( which Ive heard so many white people say )==Would you agree? Of course not, the reason people will say that is b/c being white they've never experienced racism and therefore think it doesnt exist. Thats the same as your comment - apparently you just dont know. By the way anyone who has views on Islam, go ask a MUSLM, go to a MASJID, dont just assume the worst.

Best Answer

I'm not sure where you are, but there have been a few attacks here, on cabbies in particular, with the epithet "Terrorist !" Ironically, two were Hindus, one was a Sikh and a couple of others were actually Christians who looked like they were of Middle Eastern descent. The week after 9/11 I was with a Moroccan friend and her African American husband (they are both Muslims) and someone threw a soda out of their car window at us. So people are angry both at Muslims and people whom they perceive to be Muslims. I'm an ex-Catholic and still know quite a few Christians; none have reported being attacked.

Best Answer

Probably because Christianity is the predominant religion in the western world (or was, last time I checked). But there's lots of hate towards Muslims out there too, as you probably know. Depends on the place, the person, etc.

Best Answer

maybe your just focusing on the hate

Best Answer

I don't hate Christians, but I critisize their beliefs in an open conversation.

The same goes for Muslims, but they are more scared to enter the conversation. But most Muslims that tried to convert me did it offline, face to face.

Best Answer

I think what you see are reactions and most of the action we see here comes from the Christian and not much from Muslims.

Best Answer

pple hate Christians and Muslims, and the Christians and Muslims hate each other

Best Answer

...uh..where..do you live exactly?

Cuz I ain't never heard of a Bible-burning day.

Or are you talking about on the internet?

Best Answer