VeritableVagabond VeritableVagabond 18-21, M 18 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Hobbies

Because they don't realize how unAmerican it is to restrict individual liberties and rights. They don't realize that America is ba<x>sed on the idea of choice.

Best Answer

You mean like the freedom to force a woman to carry a baby to term, and the freedom to terrify people at a restaurant because you need to carry your gun into McDonald's? Oh Wait, what about the Freedom to Have the government intrude on your records, bit of history, and literally spy on your without a warrant! I love that one, it violates the fourth amendment AND it's still law...

Best Answer

I think you misunderstood what I was saying - sorry if I wasn't clear. I think that Republicans are unaware of how unAmerican they are. This country was founded on individual liberties and they want to restrict those in many ways. I AGREE WITH YOU. : )

Best Answer

lol you don't believe that man...because not every one is stupid...just unfortunate.

Best Answer

They are for their version of the greater good.

Best Answer

The words "liberal", "feminist" and "socialist" represent the boogeyman to people who don't understand what they actually mean. Liberalism stands for free and fair elections, equal rights, religious freedom (including that of freedom FROM organised religion), freedom of the press, free trade, and the right to life (once you're born), liberty and property.

Best Answer

dont you mean Libtards?

Best Answer

or was it republiturds?

Best Answer

nope doesnt work

Best Answer

lol texas? get out...

Best Answer

if you libtards want socialism move to Europe and tell me how that works out for u

Best Answer

People don't hate liberals, they hate the liberals portrayed on Fox news, and michael moore, and crap like that. To the republicans an accusation of Liberal used to suggest the person was a possible "communist", something that would possibly get you in serious trouble in their youth in the 40s and 50s...These people grew up thinking communism and socialism were the same thing.<br />
It's an old habit, but it'll disappear eventually.

Best Answer

People don't need a Reason to Hate, Humanity thrives on it

Best Answer

Liberals hate. Conservatives are disappointed. : )

Best Answer

that's backwards, pucky.
obviously from this recent debacle of hate campaigning fromt he frenj, the extremes of conservativism are hate mongers of the first degree.

Best Answer

big surprise that I disagree. I see more hateful vitriol coming from the left by far. We have some serious polarization going on though, and I think that's exactly what 'the powers that be' want. Divide and conquer.

Best Answer

Look at your question, therein lies your answer.

Best Answer

So...hating liberals makes no sense is your answer?

Best Answer

By asserting they are "for the greater good" he is also asserting that Republicans are not for the greater good which is a moronic stance to take that relies on the typical bullshít spewed by just about every other person his age when they talk about the Republican party.

Best Answer

teach me.

Best Answer

Teach you what?

Best Answer

sigh...

Best Answer

Yes, a vague response should be understood without any explanation.

Best Answer

Well sadly they are simply another scientific error of the 19th and 20th century that will errode with the mess of the environment they left a trail of.

Best Answer

It isn't that I hate liberals. I hate liberal group think. Liberals think that the greater good is better than individual good, that might be true in a few token respects but the thing liberals are so happy to ignore is that if I am going out of my way to make my piece of the world better, don't you think that society is rewarded by my efforts? If I buy a house in let's say, Detroit. I do all the blood sweat and tears to make my block as nice as can be, don't you think my piece of the neighborhood would be better than the city/federally mandated cookie cutter (no ones place is or should be any better than anyone elses house is.) The same thing applies to mandated things like:<br />
(1) make laws so difficult to prevent gun ownership. Aka. No one is to own a gun<br />
(2) No one can have anything over a 16oz soda<br />
(3) If you want table salt at a restaraunt you have to ask for it<br />
(4) Places restrict the amount of trans fat in your food<br />
(5) Hospitals openly go out of their way to restrict baby formula for new borns in an effort to force moms to breast feed their babies. <br />
(Obamacare) will effectively curtail peoples individual right to do thinks whether they are sky diving to eating a Porterhouse steak, why? All under the guise of what is in the best interest of a persons health. It is all encompassing therefore it is all intrusive into all every aspect of life. Thank you Liberal group think.

Best Answer

Some people hate liberals. Some people hate conservatives. Some people hat moderates. Opinions are like *ahem* noses. What can I say?

Best Answer

I think most people are for the "greater good". But most political positions are misconstrued. Some people think liberals are a bunch of elitist hippies that just want to take people's money. That's a ridiculous thing to assert. Much like claiming that republicans want people to die on the streets.

Best Answer