ONLYME2684 ONLYME2684 26-30 15 Answers Oct 16, 2011

If you think about it, then they can't possibly hate someone they don't know. They hate the person that they imagine or assume that other one to be. And people make assumptions and choose to hate all the time.

Best Answer

Without prior knowledge, hate can only come from a place of ignorance or fear.

Best Answer

People tend to judge others. I guess they just couldn't help themselves.

Best Answer

People generally hate other people and are always prepared to argue, fight or insult someone at the slightest word or action another person says or does. It's human nature. We are naturally selfish and evil. We do good only if we believe we will be rewarded for it in some way or when we know someone is watching. That's my own personal philosophy of human nature.

Best Answer

They see the world through materialistic eyes, thus creating their materialistic philosophies

Best Answer

huh..i just learned two new words today..yay me!!

Best Answer

congradulations ^^ happy to add to your vocab!

Best Answer

Ignorance. You can't ba<x>se an opinion on someone you do t know. You might not agree with a general opinion they have or a lifestyle they have, but to put people in a group ba<x>sed on anything is just another form of racism. I have friends with different cultural, religious, political, and sexual beliefs. I'm not going to put them in a corner because I don't believe everything they say. You will never find someone that beliefs in everything the exact same way you do. Until certain people figure that out, there will always be those that are biased.

Best Answer

They don't actually hate them, they just think they do. It's impossible to hate someone you don't know.

Best Answer

well as for i guess it's by the way i comment~you would think they would at least take time to try n figure out why one chose that path before they wrote off~not~

Best Answer

Because others who they didnt even know gave them a hard time. male in particular, Also if you dont match to there style or expectation. female in particular,

Best Answer

jealousy, insecurity, immaturity?

Best Answer

The simple answer is that people suck. The complex answer is that people suck because they are afraid...of the unknown mostly. People that appear different become the "other" the unknown and that creates fear, anxiety and that morphs into hatred.

Best Answer

Yes, lack of knowledge is the most horrible cause of hatred.<br />
We hate strangers, we hate foreigners, we hate aliens....<br />
Remember how we hated the person who would later become our spouse!<br />
Therefore, the more we gain true knowledge, the more we will love<br />
the world and the human race.

Best Answer

You don't really need to know someone to hate them.

Best Answer