islandbhoy islandbhoy 46-50 11 Answers Apr 26 in Community

It's like all nations, people blame the people for the crap their Governments get up to! It's largely unfair :)

Best Answer

I think because the US is the wealthiest country, they get the most international publicity. Since bad press sells better than good press (unfortunately), people outside the US form wrong opinions ba<x>sed on what they read.

Best Answer

I don't hate the country, I would maybe like living there.<br />
I don't hate the people either ( hate is a strong word ). Lets say they are not my cup of tea, and I'm just going by my experiences here, cause I've never been to US. Just to name a few: full of themselves, shallow, talk too much, racists deep down etc.<br />
Not trying to insult anyone or say all Americans are like that...

Best Answer

Thanks for your candor.

Best Answer

I don't hate Americans in general but I hate the American military for ******* up my country, burning down my home, and murdering innocent unarmed civilians in front of me. I also hate the redneck toothless bible thumping trailer trash that is common in America.

Best Answer

What country are you from?

Best Answer

The answer is in the question my friend

Best Answer

I'm a Gypsy.

Best Answer

They are like tadpoles who are always turning into an ugly frog.

Best Answer

It's because we love ourselves so much. We're like the prom queen, the football star. The jocks or mean girls in high school. We're awesome, but we're also full of ourselves and kind of jerks.

Best Answer

I can only agree somewhat. In terms of things like education, infrastructure, and domestic affairs, you guys are most certainly no football star or prom queen.

Best Answer

I think the USA is a great country , would love to live there

Best Answer

i'm okay with USA, but i'm just doubtful about our safety, when us tourist visit.

Best Answer

Who hates us ?

Best Answer

Lots of people sadly.

Best Answer

Most of the world and it is sad.

Best Answer