Sounds like paranoia to me.

Best Answer

i'm ppl and i dont hate it when minorities succeed?...

Best Answer

I'm not sure that's completely true. But in answer, the minority might be an immigrant. Immigrants often have the drive and will to succed. Others see it as taking jobs away when really the minority member just had the drive and ambition to get there.

Best Answer

saldy that is true if most lazy Americans did not sit on their butts all day than maybe they might be able to talk

Best Answer

Well if you look at it like this, many minorities train to become doctors. But what do they sacrifice to get there? Education into their late 20s to early 30s. Then they start their lives with school debt to repay. How many are willing to make that kind of comittment? Very few I think. Most settle for 4 year degrees then complain when others didn't. It can become a vicious little circle, but the differences can usally be seen.

Best Answer

Why are you comparing 'minorities' and 'people' as two different things ?

Best Answer

Do they? Which people?<br />
I think there is an expectation that being, white, male, educated will get you further in the modern.western.world but, I for one, am.very pleased, when people outside of those norms are seen succeeding, it's a good thing!

Best Answer

jealousy....... or ........ envy???........

Best Answer

someone will always be looking for another ones down fall especially when they themself have getting up. You will always want something you never had>>>>>

Best Answer

It ruins their concept of strength in numbers.

Best Answer

I was unaware of this

Best Answer

What ppl?

Best Answer

People are happy when minorities succeed, because they are living the American dream . That means they are being productive. Minorities are their own enemy, they are the ones that have fight their own kind. They have to disassociate themselves to seek something better for themselves and their family.

Best Answer

Ick.....what kind of people do you know?!

Best Answer

if that happens, the only ones i see succed are asians.

Best Answer

keep searching and look around blacks and Hispanics are doing very good ...open your eyes..non pun intended

Best Answer