coz you got one

Best Answer

Well done for making girls with naturally small butts feel insecure and unworthy. Silly and uncaring person.

Best Answer

you mean the way i feel insecure and unworthy about my breasts? you have no right to pinpoint me

Best Answer

Haha, I live in the US and it is true over there smaller is better but ironically they are one of the heaviest people (on average, not individually) in the world, go figure.<br />
My sister has a big round butt. It's adorable in my opinion (I spank it often. :D It's so round!). She is not fat at all, 5'2 and 107 lbs size 6 but it's quite noticeable.<br />
I love her butt!<br />
(I'm a woman)

Best Answer

cuz of crap that we see in the media.. on TV... magazines.. on dumb *** shows that portray thin women as the "fun, sexy, attractive".<br />
we are bombarded with diets to get thin... ads for a smaller butt.. brazilion butt lift! We are constantly told we are not good enough and we won't be happy unless we are a size 2 and we wear designer clothes, shoes and carry $$$$ handbags.

Best Answer

Different people like different things...

Best Answer

i know that but how come all i hear is "does this make my butt look big?" or "you're such a fat ***" and never "does this make my butt look small?"

Best Answer

Wait till your 30 and your metabolism slows.... yeah it sounds ridiculous on a teenager... but chances are later on in life... it means they want the growing to stop.

Best Answer

oh god no lol

Best Answer

Because for a variety of very complicated reasons, media corporations are convinced that a certain 'ideal' female figure is how to make people buy things. So that ideal figure, which does not exist in nature, is crammed down our throats non<x>stop.

Best Answer

hmm yes

Best Answer

So true. People have to be convinced that they're not happy with what they have so that they can be talked into buying things they don't need. Just for example, no-one would buy (men's or women's) magazines if they were happy with their lives and looks.

Best Answer

where do you live? I'm used to the opposite.

Best Answer

america, east coast

Best Answer

see west coast is not like that.. big booty bah-kini is where it's at apparently. -_-. I hate the attention my @ss gets.

Best Answer

attention can be good and bad, for me it depends on who is looking

Best Answer

A butt is a butt, but big butts look better to me.

Best Answer

To each there own, I like a medium :)

Best Answer

Who says that? I like a girl with a butt so big I can put a TV Guide and a clock radio on.

Best Answer

its all over, especially from the ever- popular question "does this make my butt look big?"

Best Answer