num83rs num83rs 36-40 12 Answers Feb 17, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I believe because they┬┤re lonely and have poor social and emotional skills, our personal demons (thoughts) are the worst kind when the make us think that a inconvinient is by far a is a great tragedy

Best Answer

They have so much hate because they are in so much pain.<br />
Anger and hate cover their pain. Some people would stay angry and hateful rather than admit that they are hurt and in pain.

Best Answer

I don't see why. Sometimes the pain is too much to hide

Best Answer

Their pain is showing through their anger.

Best Answer

yeah...

Best Answer

In 1 word ...SIN

Best Answer

because they have not been taught to love :p

Best Answer

It may be a result of bad parenting, bad environment or just being mad at the world.

Best Answer

Variety of reasons, ranging from unhappy current life situation, broken spirit, fear, no faith in a higher power....sometimes I wish I could be a force to remove it all from the human family.

Best Answer

I've got a lot of room in my heart. Gotta fill it up with something. I chose hate. Ahhhh...I'm getting warm fuzzies just thinking about it!

Best Answer

Because they spend all their waking hours looking outside of themselves and they think the answers to their problems are ob<x>jective and not subjective.

Best Answer

Hate is a choice.

Best Answer

Usually these people are unhappy to begin with, somehow it makes them feel better to be hatefull.

Best Answer