I never hated either Bush or Reagan...even though I thought they were terrible presidents. Reagan was a fine actor. Now i would never say that if i were one of those one sided buut heads that only say negative comments about the president.
joyba61 joyba61 51-55, F 26 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in Hobbies

Because he's a liar and a terrible leader. <br />
He single handedly raised the national debt by $7,000,000,000,000 and created 20,000,000 unemployed. He increased American intervention and presence in the Middle East, which directly contradicts his whole "I'll bring the troops home" BS he sold us back in '08. <br />
Why DON'T you hate him, as POTUS?

Best Answer

because i understand why and i know that if he were republican that it would be fine for you...look what Baby Bush did to the debt after Clinton got it down so far?And i have heard people say that the opposite is true and we all know it isn't.

Best Answer

Don't you people know there is virtually NO difference between the Dems and Repubs? They are two sides of the same rotten coin! They use single set issues like abortion etc as a divisive tool against the American people. They divide us along class, color, religion etc. To keep us from focusing on the real problems of the country which is Damn poor leadership! And it transcends party lines...

Best Answer

Joyba61: You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.
Guideo: I agree with you completely.

Best Answer

the ordinaryguy.....you listen to garbage that the people around you ooze...you are not reading the facts...you are not listening to the facts....you have no idea what you are talking about...

Best Answer

Joy, you buy into this Democrat/Republican nonsense. I don't care for either. I criticize those that deserve criticism. A person either stands or falls on their own merits. And I think I quoted some facts to you, I'm sorry you don't agree with them but they're facts nonetheless. And no idea? Is that really an appropriate response. If you could, you would demonstrate that I was wrong. The fact you instead went to "you have no idea" seems to prove otherwise.

Best Answer

The hatred is because they're racists. Pure and simple.

Best Answer

bull

Best Answer

Some are in denial, but the fact remains.

Best Answer

Just look at some of the answers to your question......"Because he's a liar and a terrible leader"...."Don't you people know there is virtually NO difference between the Dems and the Repubs?" and "Since Obama ran for first term the country has becoming (sic) more and more divided between republican and democrat".........The truth is, from Day One of Obama's first term, Republican leaders in both the House and Senate decided that their main goal was to do whatever was necessary to keep Obama from being re-elected...They had no intention of helping to create jobs, closing tax loopholes that millionaires use, or anything else ....."The single most important thing that we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president".(Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell)........Google "Did Republicans deliberately sabotage the American economy?"

Best Answer

the answer to that last question is yes

Best Answer

because he's not an overly manly white man.

Best Answer

:P

Best Answer

they lost their job probably

Best Answer

the country, including the job situation was in the toilet before he took office

Best Answer

I voted for obama the first time. I thought he would be a good president, I thought he would inspire people, I believed what he said that he would do.<br />
He has proven to be a liar.<br />
94% of the black population voted for him in the second election which proves that backs vote for him because he is black.<br />
He is destroying the country.<br />
He favors the muslims.<br />
He appoints incompetent <br />
He still does not know how his administration helped Americans get killed in Benghazi. <br />
He is dividing America<br />
He is the anti-christ<br />
He is trying to become a dictator.<br />
The only thing I can say about him is that he has a nice dog.<br />
He keeps blaming president bush but now it is time for people to blame him on the last four years.<br />
People that do not like these facts will say I am ignorant or racists. They are also the same ones that play the race card.

Best Answer

it is a shame that people like yourself have been turned against him..i feel sorry for this country that there are so many of you and that i live on an island

Best Answer

johntomk, You nailed it. I read a article today that the people that will really lose in the next 8 years are not people like yourself but actually the ones that fit the statistical representation of the obama support base. The middle class and upper class are actually buffered enough to weather distruction. The offshore movement of liquidity has moved up 8% since the election. We will be ok :)

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

These days conservatives are so hysterical and paranoid they're calling each other communists. A black president who isn't a republican doesn't stand a chance. You'd think it was Martin Luther King marching for freedom with all the anger and hysteria flying around conservative circles these days.

Best Answer

times they are not a changin'

Best Answer

Yeah, some conservatives are already seeing the writing on the wall and the need to find a new compromise. Hopefully the fiscal cliff will be straw that broke the camel's back and the next four years we'll see Obama earn the Nobel Peace Prize.

Best Answer

The hatred seems to be a combination of racism, religious bigotry, and hysteria. People may disagree with some or all of his policies, but they're not the hatemongers I'm referring to.

Best Answer

Because people are ignorant of facts. A lot of the animosity seems to come from hatred for his skin color, some people really disagree with his policies but the absolute hatred stems from more then just differing political views.

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

First, he is black. Second, he calls Chicago, the most corrupt US city, home. Third, he is smart and ever since school began, everyone is taught to hate the geek. Fourth, he trusts advisors who may have ulterior motives and thus are prone to give bad advice. George W Bush is a prime example.

Best Answer

Many Americans have watched America head towards the fiscal cliff and have been screaming that maybe America should be putting the breaks on. Obama hit the accelerator and shifted things up a gear and then lost the triple A rating to boot.<br />
So now unless government spending is slashed by 70% or so Obama will soon be in a position where he either needs to create hyperinflation to pay the debt or he needs to tax the economy to destruction. Either way America as even a great power never mind a superpower is finished or soon to be finished.

Best Answer

i agree with you especially the last sentence but i don't blame Obama the way some people do

Best Answer

Since Obama ran for first term the country has becoming more and more divided between republican and democrat. Neither is willing to work with the other. So everybody either loves him or hates him. And i dont believe for a second that of has anything to do with race other than the statistics of the voting. People just want to see it that way because they run out of legitimate and reasonable debateable points

Best Answer

Very simply because he is Black. Oh I know people will have a thousand other reasons and swear on a stack of bibles, but the real reason is because he is a Black man.

Best Answer

that's half of it

Best Answer

Isn't that the truth

Best Answer

Why would others call Romney a "turd"? <br />
We tend to demonize our political opponents. In the old days, you could be viscous in a campaign, and then forget about it and accept that the winner won. We've gotten too stupid to do that anymore.<br />
Truth of the matter is that both Romney and Obama are fundamentally good human beings with very different views of how to best run the country. I happen to think that Obama's policies are foolish, but I don't hate him. I just fear for my kid's future.

Best Answer

if we don't keep intelligent men in office like Obama...there may not be any kids..or adults either...we are in serious peril and Obama is not the culprit

Best Answer

Don't hate Obama, just don't think his policies will work! BTW, I didn't like Bush either!

Best Answer

well, at least that seems fair

Best Answer

because he is obama.... where is the question at???

Best Answer

i don't get it

Best Answer

...because they must be fools ,ignorant, and racist!<br />
There's no other " reason".........

Best Answer

Hope you're joking.

Best Answer

i'm sure

Best Answer

of course I am NOT joking!
ALso- the majority of America voted him in-- SO there are not many 'thinking' people who
"hate him" ( as your Q states.)

Best Answer

they are members of the kkk

Best Answer

are they still around? some of my neighbors are racists, but i think they are clueless about what year it is...i even heard the word "colored" used. but i think it is also an age thing. when someone is 80, you are not going to change their minds

Best Answer

am as white as any black man, but then again, am colour blind lmao

Best Answer

bull

Best Answer

Because his socialist ideals are some of the major things running this country into the ground.

Best Answer

those things don't mean the same as they used to. everyone hated communism because people suck....not because the idea is bad....if people didn't screw each other over the way they do, the concept on socialism and communism would be widely accepted. but it is funny to me that at the time people were committing witch hunts for communists, we were a country embracing the unions...which is communism. socialism by its definition is a great concept except that we are dealing with humans...who ruin every good idea that comes down the pike. so you will have to be more descript than throwing out a word like socialism and expect me to react emotionally.

Best Answer