biba1508 biba1508 13-15, F 7 Answers Oct 9, 2013 in Community

That is the collective condition of our six thousand years in immaturity. We do not see our faults and we blame other people for all problems on earth.

With the industrial and spiritual revolution since mid-nineteenth century, we are entering the age of matuirty. We share new knowledge with the speed of light and we are rebuilding our world. Now we know that we are thinking faster than the speed of light, we express opinions with moderation and we do things with more copperation and understanding. Life with us today is completely different to that of our ancestors previously.

This forum functions regularly and progressively everyday with the participation of thousands of people through decades is a concrete proof of new heaven and new earth.

Believing that more and more people will become happy citizens of this earth country.

Best Answer

So many are up the ladder they can't help themselves,hahaha

Best Answer

Idk.

Best Answer

Yes, I've seen you be very judgemental towards those that answer your own questions, even when they agree with you, you embarrass yourself before you understand their responses. Perhaps you can answer this question better than we can.

Best Answer

That was my mistake and I admit to it, I'm taking general now.

Best Answer

you are too. everybody's entitled to their opinion. even you.

Best Answer