nerdbabe102 nerdbabe102 18-21, F 20 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Community

People suck; it's just a well known fact.

Best Answer

better question ..... why do you allow it? <br />
--stop what you dont want, stand up for your self.

Best Answer

Easier said than done

Best Answer

I don't know, but don't take it personal - seems like people get worse every day.<br />
I just hold on to Keepers, my cat (my picture)<br />
Hope it gets better.

Best Answer

Wonder the same thng too-try not to let it gety to you

Best Answer

they're not being mean they're negging you, people who are bullies do so from a position of insecurity

Best Answer

You hot?

Best Answer

They don't have to be mean, but most people are the way they are and you can't change that. Try not to take things personally and keep a positive attitude/outlook.

Best Answer

Probably because you are too nice..

Best Answer

How do you expect to survive in this world without thick skin?

Best Answer

I do, its just when its done for no other reason than just to personally attack me its hard.

Best Answer

Yeah, but didn't you go through high school? Just remember what they say matters about as much as what those ******** from freshman year said.

Best Answer

I just graduated. I was horribly bullied through out Jr. High. I just thought once I was done people would leave me alone.

Best Answer

nope, Bullies are present everywhere. It's like homelessness, poverty, and hunger, you can't get rid of it. I hate to say it but not only does the bullying become more sneaky it also impacts your life way more. Especially when HR sides with your bully boss.

Best Answer

I see

Best Answer

I have never has it easy when making friends and I am always nuce. I was bullied in school....a lot! Mainly because I think I was pretty girl's ex boyfriends would ask me out and I was a shy type i.e. easy pray. I don't fight back. People will be rude when they can. <br />
I don't believe in being rude or turning into one of them. Best thing is to ignore them and understand they are not important.

Best Answer

I hear you loud and clear.

Best Answer

About 50% of my questions, even the fun ones, draw some fire from meanies: insecure little egoists with low self esteem hoping to inflate themselves by sarcasm. Never works....

Best Answer

Right. I don't even have to to say anything and I get hate.

Best Answer

Because they are totally uncool.

Best Answer

Totally

Best Answer

We teach people how to treat us by allowing them to treat us without respect. Say something, stick up for yourself and if they continue, keep away from them where possible.

Best Answer

It sucks

Best Answer

Very much

Best Answer

People are mean. To everyone.

Best Answer

Im not mean.

Best Answer

I don't consider myself mean, or think that you are either. If someone is crappy to me I think; it's too bad that person is having a bad day, or I hope that person gets well soon. It's probably not personal if you don't know what you did wrong. Really that's all a bad interaction comes down to- negative perception, yours or theirs. People have so much going on in their lives that sometimes it's hard to see past it.

Best Answer

Ahh I get what you're saying. But the kind of mean I'm taking about is intentional, like people I don't know will write nasty things about me on my fb wall.

Best Answer

How do they even have access to your wall?

Best Answer

They added me
And I don't have the ability to see their future actions so add them

Best Answer

No matter what they have to say, don't let them cause you to second guess yourself. When it doesn't apply, let it fly.

Best Answer

I'll trt

Best Answer

I wish you luck, and a little extra courage. No one could pay me enough to be your age again.

Best Answer

Haha well thanks, and I don't blame you.

Best Answer