lov87nhrass lov87nhrass 41-45, F 17 Answers Oct 24, 2013 in Struggles

Honestly, it makes them feel better in two different ways. It gets their pent up anger and frustrations out or they'll get a chuckle out of the things they've said, feeling justified.

Best Answer

Because they feel they need to make someone else feel there pain or there wanting revenge and the closest thing they can get to revenge so they lash out and hurt someone it's sad :'(

Best Answer

misery looooves company

Best Answer

I think when you're hurting, you tend to lash out at others; it's like a vicious cycle. At some point, someone who is hurting has to stop and say, enough, I'm going to have the courage to break this cycle and not repeat the behaviors and actions that were done upon me. I know I've been hurt alot, and perhaps I have turned around and acted the same. That's not a cycle I want to be a part of.

Best Answer

I was hoping that I would the word ''cycle'' . you are heads on , I've been there many times . That pain still lives inside of me..

Best Answer

Thank You , to all that had taken the time to share , answer this 'question, you've been helpful..

Best Answer

I hope that some day, the pain will be wiped out of your mind and your thoughts.

Best Answer

I am very guilty of that in my real life , never online though ,there is no excuse but if One is at the point of suffering , they can become blind to the suffering of others , this is true , I am at my most empathetic once I escape my own pain , pain is like a disease , it takes over your brain and your heart and annihilates your senses so you feel like you are drowning , your whole sense of being goes into shock and you kick out wildly trying to stay alive , afloat , those nearest to you receive the most frantic blows , it's only the strongest character who knows how to control this and stop spreading the hurt to others , sometimes I am present enough to realise this and reign it in but I will be lying if I said it's always

Best Answer

Sadly, this site is filled with people like this.

I completely agree with what MissKingKing said.

Best Answer

This young man bothered with me yesterday. Somebody else asked me something, and I responded to it. I confronted this person. I have my own pain that I overthink things. I did what had to do. Just I got caught imagining too much out of it. I prayed as much as it hurt me. I stay away to not shoo friends away. Having a moment, ”this is the part in my life sensitive.” I could've insulted instead I went to talk about it with friends. Two wrongs don't make a right. Be the better man or person. That's all!

Best Answer

There is a severe lack of love in their hearts. The only void that exists is hatred.

Best Answer

Itz *** for tat or u may say revenge feeling. But I dont believe in it.

Best Answer

or maybe all your ***** just need to have your ******* throats cut.

Best Answer

could you please be more clear !

Best Answer

all goes to human nature ,, we R animals after all

Best Answer

Because they haven't yet learned that it never helps anything to hurt someone else - that in the end it only makes it worse.

Best Answer

Vengeance shall be mine views

Best Answer

Hmm....

Best Answer