You can give them every little bit of needed info, and they just refuse to process it. The simplest things are just lost on so many people.... WHY?!?
Neutronsynapse Neutronsynapse 46-50, M 8 Answers Aug 22 in Health

all people are at different spiritual and intellectual levels at any given time; if you are not wiling to embrace something, it doesn't matter how much sense it makes; until you are willing to accept something fully, you will never appreciate it or understand it fully

Best Answer

They are living proof of reincarnation. No one can get that stupid in one lifetime.

Best Answer

That's funny! At least laughter helps a little.

Best Answer

We all need some laughter in our life. :))

Best Answer

Because they're stupid.

Best Answer

So many? It seems like every person I encounter suffers from willful idiocy.

Best Answer

Yes, fortunately not every everyone for me but some people definitely seem to. Could present them with the best information but they'd still choose to ignore it.

Best Answer

Here is your brain...here is a piece of swiss cheese.

Best Answer

ego's

Best Answer

Best Answer

You're people too. Why do you do it?

Best Answer

Granted, I make mistakes. But I at least make an attempt to gather information and process it into something workable. Most people, it seems, won't even make the attempt.

Best Answer

You've moved from "people" to "most people". Let's keep going until we find the actual source.

Best Answer