CopperCoil CopperCoil 36-40, M 19 Answers May 29, 2011

They want to make sure they still have it.... In my case I just love to flirt....

Best Answer

I have no idea really. It's a practice that I don't understand and never thought to do when I was in a relationship. All my flirting and lusty thoughts were reserved for the man I was involved with. I think it has to do with how you define relationships and what you see as the boundaries for behavior in them. I think the way that I think is partly because I was raised in such a way that I never saw married people flirt with anyone other than their spouses. My parents, my siblings, my aunts and uncles, my grandparents....none of them flirted outside of their marriages, and I don't have friends that do that either.

I visited a couple last year, and the wife flirted quite a bit with another guest there. It made me really uncomfortable, and I felt so sorry for her husband. I can't imagine why anyone would want to do that really.

Best Answer

Flirting

is an initial stage

of pursuit... suppressed

unleashing it

is always Optional!

Best Answer

Because it's a harmless way of being human I guess. My ex Husband use to flirt with this waitress at one of our favorite restaurants. I never got mad at him because I knew I could trust him and that he loved me and our children. I too use to flirt a little with this guy at work. *I'd like to add that most of the girls at my job use to flirt with this guy and most of them were married or in serious relationships. If anything I felt sort of bad for him. Some women can be worse then men. Ha ha.

Best Answer

Flirting can be a self esteem booster because you already know that your partner loves you, you need "fresh" boost...

but I would never flirt with others when Im with my partner because my attention is focused 100% on him, I dont have the need to boost my self esteem. in my opinion, if your partner flirts with others openly or excessively and especially in front of you, i think it'd be very inconsiderate of your feelings, and I would be very offended and would question his motives

there is a fine line to flirting when you're in a relationship. When I catch myself flirt, I just tell myself to treat that person as a friend...I dont like the feeling of flirting with others when Im in a relationship

Best Answer

People want to be trusted membsers of a civilised society, and the best way of achieving such honor is by having a high level of self- controll of ones desires. They want to be trusted by their significant others and their sicial norms. Plus a monogamous person would most probably be more warely or mindful of rules, regulations and others laws. Monogamous people have entegrity, caring and regards for character formation because to them cheating with another person is unethical due to lack of empathy for spouse or others. They're pure at their heart, feelings and other behaviors.

Best Answer

Its a force of nature people of all ages do it

Best Answer

i'm not in that situation, not in a monogamous relationship, that is, but flirting seems natural, to me, and is a result of liking, enjoying, being energized by someone, and is a commen and almost automatic reaction. how can that be wrong?

even in marriages it is often said "look, just don't touch", that is, it is permitted very very often in commited relationships,as long as it doesn't lead to "cheating," whatever that means.

Best Answer

Why do people go window shopping,nice to see what could be on offer

Best Answer

how do you flirt?

Best Answer

Because flirting is fun!!

Best Answer

Because it's fun.

Best Answer