lover21JJ lover21JJ 22-25, F 37 Answers Oct 12, 2012 in Community

Because they are Men.

Best Answer

Because they aren't real women. The only real women on this planet are those who were born that way - true of men too.

Best Answer

That hurts. That really hurts. :'/

Best Answer

My comment wasn't intended to hurt anyone, just to be realistic. It's just hard to view a transgender person in the same way as a person who was born the sex the transgender person wishes to be.

Best Answer

Funny how people don't limit themselves by "birth" condition in most other areas but when it comes to someone's sex they want to make strict rules ....just to feel more in control and comfortable in this world. Fact is NONE of us are the same as we were born, and we constantly naturally change (including sexual development and decline in some aspects as we age) and in other ways by choice, such as with diet/exercise and surgery. But you want to make "sex" unchangeable while allowing having teeth straightened out, hair restored, tonsils removed, breasts enhanced, and infant boys circumcised at birth. Not to mention getting our hair cut, body waxes, makeup and wearing clothes ...all very 'un-natural" things from birth or by natural development. What a hypocrite!
Besides GENDER is separate from SEX, so when they are not in alignment then for the TS person making changes to their sex to be more in alignment with their body makes sense, and is the usual recommended course of treatment. And since as a SOCIETY we merely go by genital or medical intervention to assign a LEGAL sex then a person's biological aspects is just between them and their doctor ....not you with your bigotry and that person. So the LAW trumps your narrow birth-biological demands in real life!
Besides with hormone replacement much of the person's body is either feminized or masculinized to a large degree ...and that is a capacity that is naturally built into all of us!...it just takes the right hormones to "make it so!"
With your false claims it's being transphobic, just going by any other definition or requirement.

Best Answer

¨Besides with hormone replacement much of the person's body is either feminized or masculinized to a large degree ...and that is a capacity that is naturally built into all of us!...it just takes the right hormones to "make it so!"

No amount of hormones will change the fact that you have the DNA of a Man or Woman and no amount of hormones will make a Woman produce S P E R M or a Man produce a functioning Womb with eggs and the Menstrual cycle.

I can dress like Superman on halloween and act like him but I will never be him nomatter how deluded my fantasy is. Trans Women are not real Women they are merely imitating Women. Artificial vanilla flavor is not real vanilla imitation crab meat is not real crab meat and Trans Women are not real Women as much as you would like to believe such utter nonsense

Best Answer

So the problem is really IN YOUR HEAD ...not the other person who just happens to have a trans-past. So the solution is for you to grow and widen your narrow concepts and views of people! Many people who are around trans-persons for very long tend to forget that person was trans in anyway ...as they see the reality of that t-person's gender, through their gender expression. Without such experience you're stuck with whatever vague stereotypes promoted by the news and by whatever "sissy" norms-views you picked up while growing up, including whatever your parents drilled into your brain as you were being normatively socialized.
But views of the medical/psychological field and society are advancing so consider doing some growth yourself as being transgender becomes more and more open and socially acceptable!

Best Answer

What you are talking about is your idealised view, not the reality of the situation. I can't put it any better than my comment above. It is hard to see a transgender person as being the same as someone who was born that gender. Perhaps I'm the only person on the planet who sees it that way but I suspect not.

Best Answer

...the truth is the truth it never changes...a man is born a man n a woman is born a woman...u cant change that ...

Best Answer

It's not trans-sex, it's trans-gender. Gender and sex are not the same thing.
Gender is socially constructed. Sex is physiology.
People born and raised being the female sex are socialized a certain way.
People born and raised being the male sex are socialized another way.
Therefore to be a female gender means you are the way you are because that's how you were socialized to be.
Everyone has unique experiences, but males and females have unique experiences that are shared by others in their gender groups. I am not trans* but I would guess that trans* people have their own unique experiences that intersect with both female and male groups.
Therefore you can't just present female and then be accepted as female. To me that is like putting a feather in your hair and calling yourself American Indian just because "you feel like you are". It's appropriation of another's experiences and culture. If you want to feel what it's like to be female, go ahead and present that way, and you'll probably eventually understand what it's like to be female. But I don't think you can just say "you feel female and therefore you are".

Best Answer

Hmm because they are not?

Best Answer

And the simpleton award today goes to ....MxxGago!

Best Answer

Cause your not. Soz. Your still XY not XX

Best Answer

Were your genes tested at birth in order to assign you a sex? No!! Then stop trying to enforce unused criteria onto other people! But make a law that EVERYONE in the country and at birth MUST be DNA tested and they must go by that aspect and that alone ...then come back and demand that trans-persons go by such falsely applied criteria! BTW ..gene combinations go way beyond XX and XY and many people don't even know their's is not perfect! ...so you would force thousands of persons to become either the opposite sex or become some type of INTERSEX ....LOL!
So go ahead ...make your "DNA rules" law ...see how far that big mess would go!!

Best Answer

mmm let me think.

Best Answer

Seems you blew a fuse in your think-box. But for someone who feels they have the whole world figured out, as well as the complicated aspects of being a human being ...that is to be expected when something doesn't fit your narrow way of thinking!

Best Answer

Non-trans people are generally so insecure in their own genders that they need doctors to tell them who they are, or absence/presence of some piece of flesh instead of just being themselves and realizing there is no "real" men or women, anymore than fake men or women. Many of them completely rely on tests (e.g. chromosomes, though ironically they rarely get them tested) and urban myths/misconstrued scientific facts to uphold their narrow views. I think they don't see us as real because our realness and authenticity makes them question their own. Non-trans people who are comfortable in their bodies and genders usually are the ones who don't care, and see us for the gender we are.

Trans women, vegetarian women, black women, queer women, old women...all these are women. Real women.

Best Answer

U have got to b kidding me??? U can dress how u wish...n wear all the Lanco'me u choose...u r born a man...n u will die a man...

Best Answer

What klaatu888 said one year and ten days ago...
"Because of their preconceived, socially conditioned 'beliefs'. "

They believe that people who were 16 without parts on their chest and born with parts going outward in their genital region cannot be women....which is not true.

Best Answer

Wishing and hoping (and hormones and surgery) do not make it so. Transpeople are surgically created facsimiles.

Best Answer

Because most people are too insecure with themselves to let someone else be happy and be who they are.

Best Answer

They're bigots, and they don't know who they're offending. Lots of these comments on here just plain stab me in the heart, and then it's twisting around like a sword.

Best Answer

Because wishing does not make it so. You cannot change your sex. Like your race and ethnicity, your gender is determined prior to your birth. It is no different than being born Caucasian and "deciding" that you are a black person because you have always "felt" that you were black on the inside. The most one can ever do is take hormones, have extensive surgery and mimic the opposite sex. Sorry. Those options will only result in a facsimile of the desired sex, not the real deal. There is, of course the rare intersex person, but even they tend to be more one sex than the other.

Best Answer

Because...they r...not

Best Answer

idk

Best Answer

because of the "trans" sentence ^ ^ well who can be judge who is real who is fake, by showing ur genital??? I dont think so, the words woman and man is made to make difference between those gender God make same meaning to male and fmale in human or in animals, so there r alot of fake women even they were born as fmale, fake men with penis.. *well am confuse either!!

Best Answer

It all comes down to how you define a real woman.

I don't believe they are. I do believe they are real human beings with feelings and desires of being a woman. Some of them are even more womanly than many women, but when it comes down to the genetic level, they are still men. To me, a woman is XX and a man is XY. I'm not trying to be mean or sway anyone's views on the matter. It is just how I define a man and woman.

Best Answer

You said " when it comes down to the genetic level" ...oh! ...and when did you have your genes sex-tested? And your mother's? Or anyone in your extended family for the purpose of sex-determination? Never?? ..not surprised! It's amazing that haters like to make up rules that they have never been applied to themselves, nor would EVER be allowed to be forced onto them and their family.
Besides DNA is NOT the end-all be-all that people claim it is for how a person's body and mind turn out. Get real! ..medical science has shown us that all kinds of variations and flaws happen along the way from going from the intial DNA blue-prints to the final building-baby! And some variations are so common as to be quite normal! ...as with being gay or transgender, or Bisexual. ...or to have some interactions of genes that bring out a "recessive gene" characteristic in the person. Get real!...in society we DON'T USE DNA to make sex-assignments at birth (a few Intersex cases may use it as ONE factor) but not the rule. So stop trying to make up rules to prevent someone from getting a re-sex-assignment later on in life!!

Best Answer

Why does someone have to be an insecure "hater" simply because they disagree with the concept that anyone can be any sex they choose? No one hates you. We simply believe that trains women are not real women. Hey, I choose to be an elephant. I REALLY feel like an elephant in my soul. I can have a surgically added trunk and have my ears lengthened! I can get tusk implants! I can dye my skin grey and gain a lot of weight! I can move to Africa and roam around the Savanna. Will I then be a REAL elephant?

Best Answer

Haha indeed, at best you will be imitation Elephant

Best Answer

Outside genitalia are a expression and result of the XY or XX Chromosomes, that is why we dont need to test such DNA to confirm if a person is Male or Female unless the person appears intersex. you literally disprove your own statement in your reply to Oppa. We are not hating on Trans people for calling them not Real Women or Men, we are simply stating fact. Sort of like when I call imitation vanilla flavor not real vanilla or when some one dressed as superman and acting like superman is not really superman despite the fact they think they are

Best Answer

chromosone say so. If you ever go to gaol you'll find out

Best Answer

What's a real woman? I sometimes have a feeling that trans-people try too hard to fit the cliché instead of just being themselves. It makes the whole thing look fake.

Best Answer

Because they aren't. In cases of transsexual people, it doesn't come down to gender, but to preference. If she was born a man and wants to live as a woman, it's a choice. Doesn't mean I don't accept that, but it is not the same.

Best Answer

actually they think they are like the trans fat you get in foods, so a trans women is just a matter of preference, like salt, sugar, spice, sauce

Best Answer

I know real women who are pretty manly and real men that are super ladies...gender is a label. Do you really want to be labeled? Think outside of the box and just be you! Lady or not, who cares?

Best Answer

Because of their preconceived, socially conditioned 'beliefs'.

Best Answer

Because they are not, if you believe that gender is mainly a social construct. As a woman, I was raised by society a certain way. Men are raised by society a different way. Whether men and boys reject that treatment or not, they are still awarded privilege. Even if there are some intersections between the oppression of women and the oppression of trans* people, their group experiences are unique from each other. I often see men who are trans* presenting as what I consider is a very male-oriented idea of what female is or looks like. Someone who was raised female simply presents as one's self, which is inherently female. I do think that if a boy is young enough when he transitions to presenting female, then that boy who is trans* could be socially a "real" female. But most of the time, these are post-pubescent men who present as their male idea of what it means to be female. And, men are usually dominant in our society and females are not. For example, the lead singer of the rock band Against Me! recently transitioned to presenting female and is quoted as saying, "However fierce our band was in the past, imagine me, six-foot-two, in heels, ******* screaming into someone's face." The singer is highlighting the fact that s/he will be using the previously gained dominance (gained by being male) and ironically twisting it to be a dominant female. The mention of heels and screaming into someone's face highlights the male idea of what a female should look like, or what would make a female sexy. Had the singer been raised female, the chances of her achieving that same level of success and being that dominant in it is a lot lower, and probably negligible given the statistical differences between male and female success in punk rock bands. In essence, males are raised with male privilege, and most of the time they don't really know what it's like to be socialized female from birth.

Best Answer