By "us", I assume you mean westerners. <br />
Spend enough time with anyone from another country that is supposedly your enemy and you'll find they have nothing against you as a person. They can even be your friend. Everyone's beef is with the image politicians and the media paint of the "other". Extremists will do whatever they tell them to do in the name of religion or country, but they are not the majority. They are just the retards who think such things mean anything in the grand scheme of things, that they mean more than basic humanity. No one wants to have enemies. <br />
Seriously, have you ever met anyone from Iran? My American friends who're well-travelled tell me they are the most giving, hospitable people in the world. How about Iraq? Very polite, low key, they always chat to me when I shop in the Iraqi neighborhood. Lebanese? Great food, beautiful women, good people, one of my childhood friends was a refugee from Lebanon. Don't assume the entire Middle East hates "us" because that's what the tv tells you. People are usually smart enough to see you don't necessarily represent your country's politics, even when we invade them.

Best Answer

Probably because the US as a whole ridicules and despises everything about the Middle East--customs, culture, religion, food, climate, you name it.

Best Answer

It probably has something to do with the US killing a sh*tload of innocent people and tearing the region apart.<br />
Suck it up, I say! What's a few thousand dead innocent children when there is oil to be found!

Best Answer

Go there and ask

Best Answer

Who knows, but Im sick of all the drama it creates

Best Answer

For the most part i think the feeling is mutual

Best Answer

watch Russell Peters, he is a funny comedian that points out about a thousand reason.

Best Answer

what did you do to them. im sure you must have insulted them at a party or something at it got back to them. you know what gossip is like.

Best Answer

Because we have cattle ranches and cowboys and they don't !!!!

Best Answer

it is much,much wider

Best Answer

I don't think about these things.

Best Answer