wvkittykat1 wvkittykat1 46-50, F 8 Answers Jun 24, 2011

Some people judge to feel better about themself it becomes a way of life for them,they don't show their true feelings cause they cover them up by judgeing other people and making themself look good.I have a sister that does it everyday of her life.It is hard for me to be around her to long cause I know why she does it.

Best Answer

People want to be accepted as a group and most folk have no idea how to voice thier own true thoughts.

Best Answer

They judge because they think they are better than what they think they are and they are slow to reveal because they know that they aren't better than what they think they are. And they know they are wrong and don't want anyone to do the same thing with you.

Best Answer

Eons of training. Our survival depended on it - Is that stranger walking toward me friend or foe? Quick, quick, quick, friend or foe, friend or foe? - I believe that the first will always be true, while I hope that everyone works on the second, in whatever way they find best.

Best Answer

It's called "taking the easy route".

Best Answer