Ignorance.Would they do any different if looking to start somewhere new?They would go where they could best survive.Blaming immigrants is desired by the authorities as part of their divide and rule policy.

Best Answer

Who knows, much of the jobs they don't want anyway.

Best Answer

Some people aren't smart enough to understand the difference between legal and illegal immigrants, lets separate the legal immigrants from the illegal ones , legal immigrants haven't stolen anyone's job, they compete in the job market just like all citizens. Illegals started out by breaking our laws, because they pay no income or payroll taxes they can under bid the honest people including legal immigrants that want the jobs.

Best Answer

wrong, you can't possibly just blame the illegal immigrants, there are often companies who resort in capitalism by hiring and exploiting these illegal immigrants with lower wages.

Best Answer

Because it makes it easier to take advantage of them when you need a cheap roof if you see them as an enemy.

Best Answer

Hey, I'm not blaming anybody, All I know is when I walked into "The Immigrant Cafe" my job was in my pocket, and when I left, it was gone! Hmmm, where are you from, chica? :DDD!

Best Answer

hahaha =D

Best Answer

Scarcity mentality and fear.

Best Answer

Ummm wait until you have been in the work force for about 10 years then come back and answer your own question

Best Answer

Why do you say that?

Best Answer

because they are lazy and refuse to work at anything that makes money

Best Answer

When it was announced that London had won the bid to host the Olympics everyone i knew in the construction industry thought "great, loads of work, cant wait to get on that job". I dont know ANYONE who got a contract to work on ANY Olympic site.

Best Answer

the question used the word 'people', not the word 'English'... since when are the English considered as 'people'? my dog is 'people' then...

Best Answer

dey took err jerbs....

Best Answer

People are ignorant. That's why.

Best Answer