I guilty of this. But I don't know why I continue looking.
IdleTraveller IdleTraveller 22-25, F 21 Answers Nov 24, 2009

Lol, that is a funny question. I hate when people know there is no food but they stand in the cabinet staring like there is some big decision to make.<br />
If there is no food, you'd look for a second.<br />
But I hate when people see there is obviously nothing and stand there with a blank stare for about five minutes.

Best Answer

I have asked my son the very same question, maybe they think that as if by magic the food fairy has paid the fridge a visit.......they are always disapointed

Best Answer

lol so true. Who knows...maybe each time you look, you see something that you are might consider cooking, the hungrier you get??

Best Answer

Because as you get hungrier, your standards drop. It starts with the disappointing reality that I have nothing to make for dinner...later there's just nothing I really want...later still "Pickles and prune juice? Jackpot!"

Best Answer

i have always done that my dad lost his job we have no food what so ever i just keep hoping

Best Answer

Inspiration :-)

Best Answer

what if there is still one cookie left...lol

Best Answer

lol <br />
I can't even answer.

Best Answer

I know, I do that, too! Probably for the same reason that I continue to stare at a losing scratch-off ticket, as if it's going to magically turn into a winner.

Best Answer

I've done this too. I guess maybe we hope that we would see something that we overlooked before.

Best Answer

no aircond in house.....

Best Answer