superficialife superficialife 22-25, F 7 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Community

I just don't have the balls to end it all, yet.

Best Answer

Same here...

Best Answer

Wonder what you meant by "our production and benefits". As for the first part of your question I feel if the existence was futile it would not have existed at all. So rather than mulling over the futility of existence it would be far better to exist enthusiastically or live lively in other words. A fish doesn't ask why I must live in water and not fly, An apple doesn't ask why am I sweet else people would not think "an apple a day...", A mountain doesn't look for reasons for standing tall till the eternity (or till humans raise it to the ground huh !!!), Sun doesn't seek a reply for being the life force behind every creature's existence on this earth. Similarly if we live being nice to others, help others whenever possible yet try to be happy then maybe the real answers will start coming automatically.

Best Answer

because suicide is a sin!

Best Answer

Existence isn't futile, what gave you that idea?

Best Answer

f'in illuminati?

Best Answer

Why is there "you" and "people"? Are you one of "The Chosen"? If not, you can get cracking on fixing that futility thing for yourself.

Good Krist. Teach a kid to read, and...

Best Answer