I can't comment on who is crazy or not. :P<br />
Psychiactric meds are uh... problematic, especially for schizophrenia. There's a pretty dark history there and the intention of the meds is to make sick people stop bothering others, not to cure anything.<br />
That said s, when the right meds are done and the patients are listened to and not ignored and dosed into silence they can really help. <br />
So it varies by person, by illness, and by medication. But the history of how we have treated schizophrenia is completely shameful and horrifying.

Best Answer

*and NOT dosed into silence. The point is to listen to people who need help and listen to them seriously.

Best Answer

My experience of the meds dished out for this was horrific.The reason I was prescribed them was because of ignorance on the part of the prescriber.They could not accept that other reasons existed other than the standard textbook one they knew.And when I tried the presc<x>ription,it scared the sh!t out of me,I couldnt even walk my dog,and my brain felt on fire.Never again.

Best Answer

Those pills are poison! They don't cure, they kill slowly. How are the "helping", if they make people a zombie? I've been medicated all my life, & I wasn't diagnosed with schizophrenia. Now, online strangers think it's THEIR place to diagnose me, based on 1 thing I said!

Best Answer

When doctors are paid to use specific drugs,then its going to put their interest where it shouldnt be,their pockets instead of the welfare of the patient.Further,I have been stunned to discover just how out of touch these people are regarding new technology which means hearing voices is no longer a cut and dried case of mental illness.I am better informed than they are on this,which is ludicrous.

Best Answer

Same here. It's about Agenda 21!

Best Answer

Theres something at work other than the patients best interests,I agree.

Best Answer

& all the "sheep" know is what they've been brainwashed to believe. The meds MAKE us crazy! & the elite are profiting off of it.

Best Answer

You are not mad otad,just well informed and on the ball.

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

Welcome,and thanks for the BA :)

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

Haha actually being a paranoid schizophrenic would make someone a paranoid schizophrenic. It's why they'd need meds. If you are, it has nothing to do with the meds. The meds are simply to help relieve the symptoms. <br />
I have depressions whether I take the meds or not.

Best Answer

But how can an online stranger who doesn't know you try to tell you what you are & what you need?

Best Answer

They can't. I wouldn't take it so personally. Ignore people like that.

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

It sounds like some people don't know that online diagnoses are useless. <br />
However it does sound a little paranoid to claim that psych meds are poison. Just because they're not helping you doesn't mean they don't work for everyone. I appreciate mine very very much.

Best Answer

This sounds like an odd conversation. Are you sure they don't want you to take the meds because they think it might make you more functional? I'm not saying the drugs are cure all god knows they're not.... but that doesn't mean they are trying to get you to take poison.

Best Answer

Best Answer

well, if this is just some strange internet troll, You should just block them and move on

Best Answer

wheres tht mother fvcker

Best Answer

It was @Hirafu on here.

Best Answer

k let me handle this lol tht b!tch gonna learn today not to be rude to people lol

Best Answer

Yeah, you're out there, bro.

Best Answer

Whatever!

Best Answer

the crazy always think they are the normal ones

Best Answer

Shut up!

Best Answer

why ask the question then if you dont want to hear other peoples answers

Best Answer

Because, you're being insulting & rude!

Best Answer

its called being honest

Best Answer

well u don't have to be a rude a$$ and actually who wants to be normal and boring like you I don't think she wants to be like she went through sum sh!t and ur just gonna be a lil cvnt a$$ mother fvckin retard and hide behind your computer

Best Answer

That would include you, too, huh?

Best Answer

Im as crazy as the next person

Best Answer