Just wondering, is it the times we live in? Instant reactions, and assumptions made on little or no information ...why is that?")
Artsydesigns Artsydesigns 31-35, F 7 Answers May 3, 2010

I can not stand people who generalize about the world around with preconceptions that turn them into thoughtless preprogrammed beings. If you have no information or data, its an opinion with no backing.

Best Answer

they like their conclusions so much, they can get to them from anyplace.

Best Answer

Good question, Artsy. I particularly hate when people try to pass their conclusions, which are usually just glorified opinions, off as actual facts. I assume that they have preconditioned inclinations toward these conclusions based on their personal experiences and seek even the most meager information to substantiate those inclinations.

Best Answer

overactive imagination.

Best Answer

I don't think it's anything new, my ex-in-laws (R.I.P.) were like that and that was over thirty years ago when I first met them.<br />
I think that some people live such empty lonely lives that they need to "create" drama in other people's lives just to keep their own blood flowing!

Best Answer