seems a lot of people mistaken ep for a datin or friendship site........to me it's about havin fun.......if they wanna pretend?.......doesn't bother me in the least

Best Answer

I'd have thought that this would be a place where you don't need to lie. I don't lie anyway, although I may not reveal everything.

Best Answer

no i do not lie,i am one butt ugly looking rounded guy

Best Answer

I personally don't see any point in lying about anything but then I'm not a sleazy paedophile trying to prey on youngsters. Besides to be a good liar one needs to have a good memory. :)

Best Answer

Because they can

Best Answer

depends on the type of lies i guess , some to protect themselves from info thieves , and also maybe personal stuff and also reasons unknown to us

Best Answer

I mostly tell the truth, with some embellishments to add a bit of colour. Lets face it, people would be logging off and going to sleep if we all told the simple truth about our lives. I know that most of my life is one endless round of work eat sleep.

Best Answer

im ppl. where did i lie?...

Best Answer

To get better answers. Just a thought

Best Answer

I haven't lied online since I was 16.

Best Answer

Everyone has their problems. If it bothers you, then 20 question whoever you are wishing to interact with. Truth's not guaranteed, though.

Best Answer