want to know. What is wrong with the truth?
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 11 Answers Apr 25, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

the truth hurts even more sometimes and all lies aren't totally bad.<br />
I rather lie than hurt people with the truth

Best Answer

So what if it hurts. The TRUTH is always best. Lies aren't totally bad? Are you a liar? Lie then...Your friends will be liars too.

Best Answer

Then I will continue tell my white lies if it makes people feel better and less worried. We have to agree to disagree on this one

Best Answer

You live your life, and me mine. I don't tolerate friends who lie. That is my standard. Lies are falsehoods. You may change your mind when you live more life. Perhaps not. Many people are liar and live fine with that.

Best Answer

For a lot of people, lying is the easiest way out. They do not care for the one they are lying to or the consequences of the lies being told. They just want no responsibility. Some white lies are told for protection of others, but I would rather have truth, just that I hope when I am being delivered with it, it is done tactfully, if it is going to hurt.

Best Answer

it benefits them cause they dont suffer the consequences of telling the truth

Best Answer

Oftentimes the truth does not fit the ob<x>jectives of some who are here so they withhold the truth. It always hurts when one finds out but it's not anything that will likely change in the long history of texted communications. I had people lying to me 40 years ago on teletype circuits on routine matters of business. You learn to sift thru the words and judge the person texting you.

Best Answer

Here people lie all the time. It is hard to tell the liars from the truth tellers.

Best Answer

Most assuredly true. Sad to say that folks can't be more honest.

Best Answer

I assume you are talking to 2011A as I could give a hoot in hell less about what people have to say as far as whether they are truthful or not. I'm just here for the laughs and the horseback riding.

Best Answer

For their assumed comfort and safety?

Best Answer

Depends on the situation.

Best Answer

A lie is clearly a lie.

Best Answer

Yes. It is. Whether you have the right to or not depends on the situation.

Best Answer

People lie for their own gain. Just ask any politician.

Best Answer

We lie because the ego wants to protect itself and the ego is not bothered about hurting others.Another thing about truth is that if the other tells the truth most probably hurt you but if one who love you without attachment can tell the truth without hurting you and you will still love the other.

Best Answer