Peza is correct .. everyone hates him

Best Answer

I dont think everyone does hate him though.. i know. who likes him the CHAVS...of course!! he he Apparently they are taking his show to the US...i wonder what they will think!!!

Best Answer

They don't , everyone hates him.<br />
Especially me.

Best Answer

Me too...he is such a P****!!

Best Answer

I like jeremy Kyle because its entertaining watching him knuckle up to the nasties of society, three cheers for Jeremy, hip! hip!

Best Answer

Vicky Pollard ....Little Britain always springs to mind though!! LOL At least he has one fan!! :)

Best Answer

His show is on over here in the US and his behavior doesn't really shock us as it is relatively tame compared to the Steve Wilkos show.

Best Answer

Another obscure name.. I have to go. I am way above my pay grade here!

Best Answer

My only guess is, they find it funny. Personally, I don't watch it myself but I've seen parts of it from time to time and some of the things that they come up with are just.... ridiculous. <br />
When I asked my friend why she watches it she said 'I find it funny and it helps me realise my life ain't as bad as I think it is'<br />
So they probably like knowing their life is better then the people on the show.

Best Answer