Don't have any personal feelings for him except that he is our President. Probably if I new him personally I would probably like him and his wife. As far as being good for our country I don't feel that he is good for our country but I really don't think any President is good for our country because they really are just puppets that really don't have the power that they need to make decisions, etc. I don't know the answer to our problems with a President and the position that they hold but we need to come up with something where our President can have more decision making and powers to do so.

Best Answer

if obama had any more control he would redo our constitutional rights and be a total dictator. The man is full of himself and is a narcissist to the max.....He tried to have us jailed for deciding not to use his obamacare, it got shot down now he is having us fined !!!!! WTF is good about that?

Best Answer

He is an annoying smug ****, that is what he is.

Best Answer

On the good side- He's a charismatic likable person. He's funny. He's hip, and very intelligent.<br />
On the bad side......( which is of course strictly opinion.) he is dishonest, arrogant, and will sacrifice far too much to achieve his desired goal.

Best Answer

He's the President they deserve, but not the one they need right now.<br />
Or he's the President they need, or that they dont deserve, or uhh...

Best Answer

When Obama took office, the national debt was $10,000,000,000,000.<br />
At the beginning of his second term, it was verging on $16,500,000,000,000. <br />
I think, that's quite an achievement. Not a very good one.

Best Answer

He's also using drones, torture, and spying on his citizens. He's W Bush Part II

Best Answer

if i see a drone over my house i am getting out the rifle.

Best Answer

Exactly. The guy is just as much of a tool as Bush was.

Best Answer

don't forget the inflated government positions, lying to us and trying to have us jailed for deciding to not have insurance (or fining us).

Best Answer

Personally I really like Obama because he stands for same sex marriage and that's really important to me. I also really like him because he's intelligent and knows what he's doing. I also cannot stand mitt Romney.

Best Answer

Obama is for same sex marriage because he can use you and your special interest group to get elected, thats all. How does it feel to be a puppet?

Best Answer

More and more looks like American presidents are just the puppets.

Best Answer

Congress would make a law that the government cannot be connected in any way to outside institutions and individuals (like the central bankers) but they are all bought and paid for too.

Best Answer

He's a very mediocre and ineffective president who hasn't accomplished a thing and doesn't seem capable. Usually, I would say that's good, as opposed to dubya who hurt this country, but we live in desperate times and Obama is not what we need right now. As we used to say in the 60s, if you aren't part of the solution you are part of the problem, and he is most definitely part of the problem!

Best Answer