rainydaywriter rainydaywriter 46-50, F 8 Answers Dec 18, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

some people have nothing better to do but be in drama or create it. some have to be the center of attention and in order to do so they create drama to insure the attention they crave. some just enjoy the fight of drama. there is so many reason why people like drama.

Best Answer

Yes. I just refuse to befriend those need it.

Best Answer

thats good. the less people feed into the more those who crave it will ween from it as well.

Best Answer

Maybe. Or them may look for a new crowd.

Best Answer

either way they get the hint you arent about the drama

Best Answer

YES!!! I have a friend who feeds off that sh1t!!! its phucking annoying.

Best Answer

I won't keep friends who like to stir the pot.

Best Answer

that's why im single

Best Answer

Sorry.

Best Answer

I have dropped all those people from my life....snap, just like that. I am able to be happier without them :)

Best Answer

I have too. A whiff of drama queen and I am gone!

Best Answer

The drama is what keeps them occupied. It makes them a center of attention. Its childish, but it can be effective.

Best Answer

Probably true. But sad, just the same.

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

I don't know why but I know a lot of people who feel the need to have it constantly in their lives.

Best Answer

I feel the need NOT to have those people in MY life.

Best Answer

Some thrive in it.

Best Answer

But don't you wonder why?

Best Answer

Not really. I work with one that creates problems himself then spends all day yelling and screaming trying to fix it. F u k ed in the head.

Best Answer

Sorry. Not fun.

Best Answer