Speed61 Speed61 26-30, M 18 Answers Jan 27, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Because it gives them power,theyre cowards and they get off on other peoples misery that theyve caused.

love is the answer,love is always the answer,the world needs more love in it.

Best Answer

you should get best answer!

Best Answer

To a certain weak and underdeveloped personality its the path of least resistance to having s feeling of powrr

Best Answer

Because they are insecure and/or are hurting themselves so to feel better they hurt others....sad state of the world.

Best Answer

I'm insecure?

Best Answer

Are you?

Best Answer

It looks like it!

Best Answer

Jealousy?

Best Answer

I think its Joulousy, boredom, petty bitterness... I have given someone who deliberatly set out to hurt me a taste of their own medicine and yea when the table turn they sure can't take it!

Best Answer

This is a good Psychology question, however it depends on every detail.

Best Answer

Sadistic streak in them, got sisters who do that. Remember my older sister looking at our younger cousin who was about 7 years old and telling her that her teeth were ugly. We were playing in the basement and it made that little girl cry. She also ridiculed me for anything that was different that I did or whatever than her when we were teens trying to make me feel self-conscious. The younger one did it and found out when she was grown and going through therapy that she was jealous of me because I knew how to sew, cook and do a lot of crafts...never had an idea when we were growing up that she was jealous.

Best Answer

Hurt people hurt people.

Best Answer

Because **** you.

Best Answer

right back at you!

Best Answer

It's the American way.

Best Answer

Because humanity is scum!

Best Answer