because a smack in the mouth often offends

Best Answer

i always confront the person that ticked me off, this is why i have no freinds

Best Answer

me too, that's why I'm hazy on this subject

Best Answer

unless its work specific I dont vent for very long behind someones back I either drop it and them from my social circle or I confront them.

Best Answer

Becasue theyre afried of e persons reaction

Best Answer

Feedback is good. A different perception helps. I think sometimes we need to just 'vomit' to others and then filter through it and figure out what is truth and what is just 'vomit.' I think most people do end up talking to 'the person' they're venting about eventually.

Best Answer

Occasionally, the people I love do things that make me want to choke them. Those feelings will pass, however; telling the person THAT specifically would only result in hurt feelings and be counterproductive. So sometimes, while I'M calming down, I may vent to an EP friend, for example, which releases the more extreme feelings and helps me get to a place where I can, rationally, discuss with the person involved the things that bother me.

Best Answer

I can understand not telling them that haha

Best Answer

Many people don't want the confrontation. They want to vent and sort of get over things instead of doing something that they can't take back.

Best Answer

Exactly. ;)

Best Answer

fear of getting punched in the nose

Best Answer