i admit that i don't enjoy women in sports, except for ice skating. but women's sports bore me. you never see women's pro golf on TV, or women's pro basketball games. i don't think they can get an audience that cares. am i wrong? for me, i like to watch the power in a man's body. i couldn't care less about a woman's body. i forgot, i love to watch female body builders. i think they look bizarre, that's why. a lot of people must feel like me.
robyn robyn 51-55, F 20 Answers Jan 13, 2010

i like womens volleyball<br />

Best Answer

I love watching womens sports. especially gymnastics. tennis is also enjoyable.

Best Answer

You obviously didn't see the coverage of the Olympic Womens Beach Volleyball a few years back. It rated its socks off and made instant celebrities of the competitors.

Best Answer

I have to honest..I like womens softball.<br />
I guess it reminds me of when I played in school...

Best Answer

I think that the world is still not used to the fact of seeing women do sports. Also, I think a lot of people do not like seeing women being aggressive, but they could care less if the guys do it. Its expected from them.

Best Answer

who says people do not like to watch womens playing sports? i love all womens sports and enjoy watcing them.

Best Answer

They like to see a man win and then pity the loser.

Best Answer

love seeing women play too but i think men are more brute and physical, thats what makes us us.<br />
we go out there and its like a gladiators nest, you literally give it your all.

Best Answer

The sports I enjoy watching (baseball, football, basketball) are simply of higher quality when played by men than women. I'd have no problem if they were integrated and allowed women to play, too, but they would have to compete directly, no special allowances. <br />
The sports women excel in such as swimming, tennis, gymnastics, simply don't interest me as spectator sports and I don't watch either women's or men's versions.

Best Answer

people love to watch women's tennis and volleyball as much as men's. wonder why........

Best Answer

that's a good question. roller derby is popular where i live and that is a women's sport here. i used to watch the women's basketball team at the university that i went to... other than that, the only sport that i watch is men's soccer (MLS). really, i'm just not sure what the answer is because it does seem that men's sports are more popular.

Best Answer

I think the womens tennis was a bit slow, but now, the girls are a different breed, and can neally match it with the men, especially how hard they hit the ball. We always have the womens golf on TV when they play in Aussie too.

Best Answer

I agree. Women are not interesting... <br />
Ok ok just kidding... they don't make interesting athletes to me. It's the stigma of them being the physically weaker human. We want to watch the fastest, numblest, strongest, etc.<br />
Frankly I don't even see how people can get into college level sports. I only want to watch professional. The college level athletes just seem so... little, weak and slow.

Best Answer