superficialife superficialife 22-25, F 12 Answers Oct 20, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Very wise for your age...I see it like this, Empty people always need to feel better about themselves by looking down on someone else.

Best Answer

I completely agree! Thank you lexzo!

Best Answer

Don't have a clue .. Maybe there jealous

Best Answer

Yeah. Lets make stages higher.

Best Answer

Strippers and 'artists of the night' aren't dishing out love.

Best Answer

I don't so much have a problem with the strippers as I do with the crowds they attract. Even as I gay male, the female body does not offend me at all. In fact, it can look very attractive. But middle-aged pervy businessmen, smoking fat cigars, thinking that they are the masters of the universe and all, is NOT an attractive sight. It's the crowds that put me off from the ***** bars. I lean more towards the karaoke venues, myself.

Best Answer

Its a free country, and they have a right to make their money as they see fit. Its a big world out there. They are humans with feelings, and frailities like all humans. People are too judgemental on one another. If you're not the one working the pole, get over it.

Best Answer