Beats me.<br />
But I also never understood why most of the "popular" kids in school were so popular. Why people get all silly and "in love" with people that they don't even know. Well...I guess I understand it...I just don't agree with it or think it's worthwhile. <br />
All I can think to say is that people are pack animals. They are attracted to the ones that seem to have a certain amount of power or influence. I guess that someone being famous works that way. <br />
I never caught celebrity fever. There are people that I admire for their body of work or character, but most celebrities aren't celebrities because of real work or because of who they truly are, and I wouldn't admire a celebrity any more than a worthy someone who isn't famous.

Best Answer

I personally want to give them all herpes if it isnt too late.

Best Answer

I don't understand it at all.

Best Answer

I always imagine myself wondering what its like to be one of them. To not have money problems, travel and live in one of those beautiful houses. I guess im a day dreamer. Then again I'm glad I don't have to be photo'd out on a sunny day at the beach in a bathing suit and put on display. It aint a pretty site! hey Im gonna eat dang it!

Best Answer

To dream that you are not you

Best Answer

Because people like to talk about about other people, and celebrities are known to everyone. Gossip is mostly a social tool to give people the opportunity to advertise where they stand in the pecking order. A celebrities image is also usually well decided beforehand (eg everyone KNOWS Charlie Sheen is a freak), so the gossiper takes no risk in giving an opinion that will be challenged. <br />
To keep up with the latest news on celebrities, people are willing to spend money on magazines and have their purchasing decisions swayed by them, so that's where celebrities get rich.

Best Answer

I have to agree with you. I can't say I 'Love' celebrities as people. I might like their character and whatever their 'skill' is, but I've never lifted a celebrity up on a pedestal; they all lift themselves to lofty places without my (or anyone else's help) In regard to your thoughts and Afghanistan I can *totally* see where you are coming from and I'd say I would be thinking the same as you did or still do. They are characters at the end of the day; nothing more, nothing less.<br />
Good question<br />
~F~

Best Answer

dunno?!.........& yet i ran out to see the back of the Popes head when his motorcade zoomed thru my old neighbourhood.........history? i was there?!......who knows?........stopped tryin to figure out the human brain looong time ago ;-)

Best Answer